Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The baby would still be the most untalented, worthless piece of shit ever in wrestling. That's how untalented Hardcore Holly is.

I swear to god Hardcore Holly got his roids mixed up with tranquilizers and Xanax because the guy had the charisma of a rock

His special was the "Alabama Slam". You wanna know how he got that name? The move was what his daddy did to him as a kid when he had a few too many drinks. That's why Hardcore Holly had to inject himself with so many tranquilizers. He was traumatized.

Hardcore Holly when he got his neck broken the only reason he didn't sue the WWE was because Vince offered him a Kit Kat bar and Hardcore Holly is so retarded he accepted it.

Untalented garbage.

Anyone like this guy? Honestly? Anyone?

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
Re: If Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, and Hardcore Holly had a baby..

I guess they let anyone start threads here.

·
Registered
162 Posts
Re: If Steve Austin, The Rock, Hulk Hogan, Macho Man, and Hardcore Holly had a baby..

holy shit the hate is strong within this one.....that said! agreed.

·
Registered
850 Posts

Disagree completely..

Hardcore Holly is one of the best pure wrestling talents in recent memory. Like William Regal, Val Venis and the likes he was always under appreciated for the simple fact that he lacked charisma. While I agree completely that WWE superstars should have charisma and 90% of their job is being charismatic so I don't blame WWE for not pushing him but I will never say he was terrible. If there was a wrestler with Hulk Hogans charisma and Hardcore Holly's ability, that would be a damn good wrestler.

·
Registered
4,423 Posts

I knew I shouldn't have clicked on this thread just from the title alone.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,320 Posts

We really need an overnight Mod in here.

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts

he was alright

most of the rookies he destroyed were already better than him

·
Registered
5,041 Posts

:lmao

·
Registered
6,246 Posts

Mods, since you are locking this at some point anyway can I change my username to Mr. Sperm?

·
Banned
2,968 Posts

bet you wont say that to his face

·
Registered
5,126 Posts

OP, what is it with your obsession with Holly and his penis?

·
You know who I am, but you don't know why I'm here
1,102 Posts

you waste of shit drippings. ugh.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.