Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or Mr. Kennedy, or RVD, or Brian Kendrick?

Personally I think they're retired or just absent from wrestling. Do you think they could bring themselves to saying 'TNA' to one fan.
:ns

·
Registered
6,280 Posts
What's the point of this hypothetical? If you're not under contract to WWE as a superstar or legend and you're not dead, you pretty much don't exist. That's been WWE's approach for decades, and it's not likely to change.

·
I live in a pineapple....under the sea.
530 Posts
they would probable saying something like they have chosen to seek employment elsewhere.....or WE FIRED THEIR ASS!!!!!!!

·
Banned
306 Posts
I think Vince would take the Hardy is going to Jil route, and Hogan found a future endevor.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
They either wouldn't comment or wouldn't acknowledge them.Like when Jamie Noble returned from Roh.One of the anouncers asked where the hell he was and the other one said he simply had no idea.lol

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
Ah, but THEN they'd have to specify which Indy they went to. If its somewhere like ROH or DGUSA, they might lose some fans.
No, they wouldn't have to specify at all. Who expects the WWE to know all indy promotions anyway? Vince McMahon might not even KNOW Ring of Honor, I'm serious, he doesn't watch other wrestling unless someone gives him a short highlight video of that promotion because it's absolutely necessary. They would say it doesn't matter where he is working OR they would just blatantly say they have no idea.

In general it's stupid to mention where one of your stars went, that's basically promoting the competition.

they would probable saying something like they have chosen to seek employment elsewhere.....or WE FIRED THEIR ASS!!!!!!!
This.

·
#StayClassyWF
1,093 Posts
They said Christian had taken a break from WWE, and was on hiatus from wrestling. When in reality he had been in TNA and had become a World Champion.

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
They said Christian had taken a break from WWE, and was on hiatus from wrestling. When in reality he had been in TNA and had become a World Champion.
The same rule applied for Jeff Hardy in his DVD. I can only imagine what R-Truth's backstory will be...

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
No, they wouldn't have to specify at all. Who expects the WWE to know all indy promotions anyway? Vince McMahon might not even KNOW Ring of Honor, I'm serious, he doesn't watch other wrestling unless someone gives him a short highlight video of that promotion because it's absolutely necessary. They would say it doesn't matter where he is working OR they would just blatantly say they have no idea.
He might not watch it like a fan but I'm pretty sure ROH is an indy promotion that he DOES know

1 - 18 of 18 Posts