Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
There are lots of superstars that I liked much, in terms of entertaining us every week on Raw and Smackdown. I have missed them a lot and I want them to be back anytime on WWE, and here they are:

1. Batista (now signing with Strike Force MMA)
2. Jeff Hardy (now with TNA Impact)
3. Kurt Angle (now with TNA Impact)
4. Matt Hardy (he was released months ago I think, but it would be phenomenal when he returns)
5. Dudley Boyz (now Team 3D, currently with TNA Impact)
6. Triple H (now close to his return)
7. Chris Jericho (he might return early next year)

Carlito? JBL? I don't think so......they're not that phenomenal as usual. :)

Which "free agent" superstars would you think will return in shock, in your opinion? :)

·
Registered
402 Posts
lmao @ matt hardy BWAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA

right now Hacksaw Jim Duggan > Matt Hardy.. and that's just being real.

right now shocking as in real shock would be DDP or Kurt Angle

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
Another thread like this? ...and Matt Hardy mentioned?

In this day and age the only two people that would shock me to return are The Rock and Steve Austin. Obviously neither has a real interest, that's why I said it would be shocking.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Another thread like this? ...and Matt Hardy mentioned?

In this day and age the only two people that would shock me to return are The Rock and Steve Austin. Obviously neither has a real interest, that's why I said it would be shocking.
Oh....it means there's another thread like mine? Sorry about that. I'm just trying to share some of my interests like this. You know why?

I love WWE!

Who is this guy? LMAO

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Oh, I thought he was another bust. If he signs with WWE, his first feud will be against Curt Hawkins. Hahaha!

Just started watching recently, how exactly did Jericho leave/get fired/injured or w/e...?
A month ago I think, he was punted in the head by Randy Orton and leaves in a stretcher. I believe Y2J now is on tour with his rock band, Fozzy according to Wikipedia.

You rock and rollin' Y2J!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
For pure shock? Lesnar, because there is no way it'll ever happen. If I heard his music hit during Raw I'd flip.

·
Proud Pastafarian =)
4,051 Posts
Chris Benoit

·
Registered
46 Posts
WWF legends returning would be awesome. There's the obvious ones like Rock, Austin, Foley, etc. Then there are a couple of others i would love to see come back like X-Pac, Road Dogg, D'Lo Brown, Al Snow, Perry Saturn, etc. Like Edge said, there needs to be a new era of controversy. Also while they are at it, they can hire Doink The Clown and have him as a heel so he can scare all of the little kids away.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts