Votes: 23 23.5%
  • Thursday

Votes: 75 76.5%
1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Providing For My Family
6,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you prefer it move to Tuesday's or Thursday's? Personally I would go for Thursday so that way you don't have all the wrestling crunched into one part of the week (especially if there was a PPV on the Sunday too).

·
Registered
1,211 Posts
Its a hard one.
I dont like having to go almost a full week without getting to watch my favorite show but on the other hand when it is on Tuesday I get to go straight from Raw to smackdown as I watch Raw on a Tuesday night.
I also dont have time to watch smackdown on the weekends because Im too busy so I will go with Tuesday.

·
Registered
526 Posts
Thursday.
It would be too much wrestling if there will be a PPV on Sunday,RAW on Monday,and Smackdown on Tuesday;it's to crowded. I don't want to watch it three days in a row and wait almost a week to watch it again.
I think it's better to have the shows spread out.

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
Wait.. If it was tuesday then wouldn't wwe make it like this -

Monday - RAW
Tuesday - SD
Wednesday - NXT
Thursday - Superstars
Friday - Nothing
Saturday - Nothing
Sunday - PPV?

I'd prefer Thursday always did.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
(Not including NXT/Superstars in this)

Sunday is PPV days(once a month)
Mondays is PPV aftermath day(once a month) as well as Raw
Tuesday is Raw aftermath day(and raw replays for those who didn't see it)
Wednesday is nothing
Thursday is Smackdown
Friday is Smackdown aftermath day(and smackdown replays for those who didn't see it)
Saturday is nothing

So Thursday really is the best day for SD to be on. They need to space out the shows, but not too much either. WWE should try to get their stuff in peoples heads all week, not just...PPV sunday,Raw monday,SD tuesday, then other 4-5 days of the week you're not even thinking about WWE.

With stuff spaced out properly, you have 4-5 days a week with WWE on peoples mind.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Thursday, but if they have Smackdown live on a regular basis, it would probably end up being on tuesday. But do somebody know about WWE's plans reagarding having Smackdown live, have they set a date, or was it just rumored to come along with the launch of the WWE network??

·
Banned
390 Posts
Its not for us to decide.

WWE has to consider a lot of factors before deciding this like how heavy the Competition is on both working days. Recent SD ratings for Tuesday live shows have been horrible, even worse than taped ones on fridays.... so Thursdays are preferable if i had to pick one from poll.

·
Registered
3,492 Posts
Thursday definitely, logistically it may be harder and it would be interesting to see it go against Impact, having two days in a row is too much, plus PPV Sunday, waaaaay too much. Then the long wait till the next show, one of the main reasons i dislike this live Tuesday deal like this week.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Tuesday keeps production costs down from what I understand, so that would be what I'd shoot for since I want it to be live every week.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Tuesday. It'd be live and Impact needs room to breathe. I don't wanna see TNA get crushed every week and either have to move or be dropped completely.

·
Haters gonna hate
118 Posts
I'm quite happy with it being aired on Friday, but if I had to pick a day I would go for Thursday.

·
I'm Sa-Sa-Sleepy, boff!
3,375 Posts
Thursday would be great go against TNA.. It would have the potential to step up both shows. I feel like Smackdown on Friday night is such a waste, I'm sure the average fan want's to go out on Friday nights not tune into the SyFi channel.

·
Rated R Superstar
14,586 Posts
Thursday for sure. That way they'd face Impact so both would be forced to improve.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts