Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
282 Posts
Possibly. But I see them having bigger plans for him than a mediocre at best stable.

·
Registered
68 Posts
yeah when skip returns he will be pushed a monster..I hoep he continues to use that modified stunner like move which he used in nxt..that sh!t looked painful!

·
Registered
2,506 Posts
I think he should return face. Im probably alone on this, but he seemed to be getting the fans behind him on NXT.

He even got them to do the "yep yep yep" chant. So thats saying something. He has the look and (from what I've seen) the mic skills to be a huge face.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,453 Posts
Skip would be a good face. I like the idea of new faces because there are a lot of heels on Smackdown and Smackdown could use some faces. A few very prominent faces also look to be retiring within the next three years or so and WWE would be well-served to prepare for that.

·
Registered
6,781 Posts
I somewhat think think Zeke is stronger than Skip. I really don't see Skip bodyslamming Show >>

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Probably, but i'm glad they chose Ezekiel, he's doing good job as a muscle of the group so far, he plays the believable monster role into perfection.

Sheffield should return as a heel, or at least aggressive face, not the "yep yep yep" one. He's one of the best members of original Nexus, he brought the intensity and intimidating factor that the group needed, once he got injured Nexus was never the same again....

·
Registered
357 Posts
Skip Sheffield in the original nexus was scary. There was something about his presence in a beatdown that made you think "Holy fuck the guy is gonna die". I think its cause he has those crazy eyes and the body to go with it.

He works a million times better as a heel. Im actually scared of him.

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
Skip Sheffield should be the next guy to build WWE around.

·
Banned
1,988 Posts
Sheffield would fit better in the Corre, than Ezekiel. Ezekiel doesn't even have any history or anything in common with Wade, Slater and Gabriel. Plus, Sheffield is a lot more athletic and agile than Ezekiel. Shame for his injury.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts