Wrestling Forum banner

41 - 60 of 86 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
You know what I'm gonna do about it?! You know what I'm gonna do! I'm gonna... I'm gonna.. I'm gonna tweet my displeasure! That's right! I'm gonna jump on social media and I'm gonna tweet about it until my fingers bleed. I might even send an Instagram or a Vine!

That's right! And on that tweet, in that tweet, in how ever many characters I get, I am gonna threaten! That's right, if I don't get what I want, I'm gonna riot! And if that doesn't work, then by god, me and my friend Mark, we're gonna stop watching. That's right!

·
Banned
487 Posts
LOL if those are riots then what happens here must be World War 3.
So fans throwing chairs into the ring, off balconies and trying to rush the ring is nothing compared to "I'M ANGRY FUCK VINCE MCMAHON" posts on the internet? Oh, alright.

lmao. 95% of the internet population wasn't born at that time, so much has changed.
I didn't say people were going to NOW, my other post in this thread was that riot means chant stupid shit and cry on keyboards. I was just saying they DID happen in wrestling. And those were just the 2 I could immediately think of and not the only ones that happened.

·
Registered
894 Posts
I want Reigns to win. Sink or swim, sick of this never ending push. Time to get the strap and if he fails get back to a more reasonable booking status.

·
Registered
6,644 Posts
How easy is it to rain the confetti down after Ronan wins. Dean walks to the back defeated, Hunter does his best
to the ring just like he did Sunday. He extends the hand, they stand off and Reigns drapes the belt on his shoulder and turns only to get his head kicked off his shoulders my Sheamus.

Hunter shrugs and slides ringside while Sheamus demands the cash in. The ref rings the bell, Reigns makes it to his feet barely, and is promptly brouged again. Ref goes for the pin and right before 3, Hunter pulls the Ref out and decks him.

Sheamus is destraught, Roman
and sizes up the belligerent Sheamus for a spear and Hunter calls out his own ref. Reigns retains and HHH shakes his hand, puts the belt on his shoulder, and raises his arm to end the show.

You kill two birds with one stone. Your guy gets the belt without the pressure to be John Cena or The Rock and the added opportunity to grow and get GOOD HEAT, while Sheamus' cash in fails and we don't have to suffer through him being on our screens for 40 minutes a night.

You can easily rationalize the turn on RAW by Hunter and Reigns stating how many times he was screwed in the past. HHH told him he'd likely be screwed again but could guarantee Roman walked out as champion, and out of greed and desperation, Roman signs a deal with the devil. He gets the machine backing him and a filler triple threat at TLC vs Dean and Sheamus. It's a win win for everyone and Idc what anyone says about Roman, but he's world's more interesting in that role and the show from top to bottom benefits.

They had an opportunity to really give fans something halfway decent and blew it.

·
Registered
18,879 Posts

·
Registered
624 Posts
You know what I'm gonna do about it?! You know what I'm gonna do! I'm gonna... I'm gonna.. I'm gonna tweet my displeasure! That's right! I'm gonna jump on social media and I'm gonna tweet about it until my fingers bleed. I might even send an Instagram or a Vine!

That's right! And on that tweet, in that tweet, in how ever many characters I get, I am gonna threaten! That's right, if I don't get what I want, I'm gonna riot! And if that doesn't work, then by god, me and my friend Mark, we're gonna stop watching. That's right!
:trips so what the fuck up now internet? where's punk? Still didn't make his ufc debut huh......I figured, he's begging dana to give him more time. He's not ready...but you know Phil, hes just using that as an excuse to enjoy the rest of hockey season.

·
Registered
4,761 Posts
Out of the past 763 days of there being a champion, 85% of the time the champ was a heel. Now granted, I'm calling Lesnar a heel here, which is probably unfair, but that's still a ton of time where the company's champion isnt a true babyface.

A few reasons
1) The WWE has buried any possible major babyface of surfacing and gaining credibility. Ambrose at this point would still be very over, but no where near as much if you kept his momentum strong while giving him a legit title chase. After Ambrose, the 50/50 booking has made it IMPOSSIBLE for any natural face to get over.

2) The WWE alienated and wasted opportunities with CM Punk and Daniel Bryan. A combo of bad business decisions and bad luck.

3) Triple H obviously has a good amount of say when it comes to wrestling decisions. Why is this important to note? 616 days of him being the World Champ from 02-05 should spark some truly awful memories. Somewhere along the lines, Vince decided that giving heels long title reigns is the new normal. I don't know why. Where in wrestling history has a long heel champ drawn?

Normally I'd say you can't take the belt off someone after a month of winning it, but honestly, it's Sheamus....I don't care. I'm rooting for Reigns here.

·
Banned
1,547 Posts
If anyone is actually going to the ppv you should make up a sign, "If Reigns wins we fall asleep". I want to see that on tv. :D

·
Banned
29 Posts
Huh? Why would he drop the belt after only having it for a month? That's silly. Sheamus will be champ until Lesnar comes back as face. And beats him at the rumble to be champ. And that will set up Kevin Owens winning the rumble and facing Lesnar at WM
If you actually think Owens is facing Lesnar anytime soon, you're laughable.

·
Registered
5,244 Posts
The problem with Sheamus giving Roman belt now, is that we have to see Sheamus rematch.

I rather Sheamus lose to someone better at Royal Rumble, give his rematch on RAW day after, and write Sheamus off. Royal Rumble is 6 weeks after TLC, so I rather see Sheamus have the title that whole time, and feud with some who is better like Ambrose or Cesaro.

But of course people would just love this Sheamus and Roman thing to go on forever. I wonder what Tater Tots has in store for us next RAW after the PPV...comes out with bag of potatoes and draws Sheamu's face on it!?!

I would love all that, and since he would have it Royal Rumble, it would mean Roman would keep belt from January to Wrestlemania, in glorious "WWE Predictability".

·
Banned
732 Posts
The problem with Sheamus giving Roman belt now, is that we have to see Sheamus rematch.

I rather Sheamus lose to someone better at Royal Rumble, give his rematch on RAW day after, and write Sheamus off. Royal Rumble is 6 weeks after TLC, so I rather see Sheamus have the title that whole time, and feud with some who is better like Ambrose or Cesaro.

But of course people would just love this Sheamus and Roman thing to go on forever. I wonder what Tater Tots has in store for us next RAW after the PPV...comes out with bag of potatoes and draws Sheamu's face on it!?!

I would love all that, and since he would have it Royal Rumble, it would mean Roman would keep belt from January to Wrestlemania, in glorious "WWE Predictability".
Roman deserves the belt. It is a perfect plan for him to win at Rumble or WM.

·
Banned
8,175 Posts
If only that was possible

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Hopefully Vacant makes a triumphant return and beats Sheamus in his contractually obligated rematch.

I really don't want either of them to be holding the belt right now. I mean, if Reigns wins, just imagine the promo they're going to send him out to do the next day. :mj2

Reactions: Kingkong403

·
Registered
6,631 Posts
Hopefully Vacant makes a triumphant return and beats Sheamus in his contractually obligated rematch.

I really don't want either of them to be holding the belt right now. I mean, if Reigns wins, just imagine the promo they're going to send him out to do the next day. :mj2
It's in Philly the next night. they will probally hide him.

41 - 60 of 86 Posts