Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

· Registered
444 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
What would the card look like? I'd say

* Jon Stewart (c) vs Brock Lesnar vs Dean Ambrose vs Heel Roman Reigns w/Paul Heyman - WWE Title: Just as it appears Roman Reigns is going to become champion, DEAN AMBROSE AND PAUL HEYMAN COST HIM THE MATCH!! Ambrose then lays down and allows Jon Stewart to pin him, as Heyman, Stewart and Ambrose celebrate triumphantly. But wait! Lesnar goes on a rampage, putting Ambrose through the Spanish announce table, breaking Paul Heymans arm before F5'ING JON STEWART THROUGH THE RING!! Lesnar then delivers a scathing shoot promo, saying keeping the belt on a celebrity is harming the credibility of the business. Lesnar is then ATTACKED FROM BEHIND BY STING AND JOHN CENA!! Russo then comes out and FIRES BROCK LENSAR!!! Just when you think it's all over CENA DOUBLE CROSSES STING AND HUGS VINCE RUSSO!!! AN INTERIM MATCH IS DECLARED WITH RUSSO AS REFEREE AND CENA PINS JON STEWART TO BECOME A 16 TIME CHAMPION!!! MY GOD WHAT HAVE WE WITNESSED!?!?!

* Undertaker vs Vince Russo w/The Miz - Buried Alive Career vs Career match: It appears Undertaker is about to win when STING INTERFERES AND COSTS HIM THE MATCH!! As Sting beats down Taker and throws him into the grave, Russo turns on his protege the Miz and throws him into the grave with the Undertaker! Both men are buried alive as a legendary career comes to an end.

* Muhammad Hassan (rehired) vs John Cena - Explosive vest on a pole match: Cena is so close to winning, but a new faction, ISIS INTERFERES! Cena gets a major beat down yet incredibly fights back and gives AA's to all 8 of the masked members,he again comes close to winning but THE NATION OF DOMINATION INTERFERE AND COST CENA THE MATCH. It appears Hassan is about to detonate the vest over Cena but wait! That's Hulk Hogan! And the NWO! Hogan has reformed the NWO!! Cena and the NWO fight off ISIS and the NOD to stand tall. BUT CENA AA'S HOGAN!!! Cena has double crossed Hogan and hugs Nash and Hall triumphantly as the fans throw garbage into the ring.

* Divas Bra and Panties Battle Royal: It appears Charlotte has won, but wait, OKLAHOMA was in the match all along. He eliminates Charlotte, and then reveals his new character, Carolina! A Ric Flair impersonator who always cries about his dead son. Charlotte looks pissed!

* Rusev vs Jack Swagger v Del Rio v Barrett - 4 Way Flag Match for the US and IC titles: Rusev wins with help from Jack Swagger after a huge swerve from the American patriot, they then proceed to burn the America, Mexican and British flags. Swagger grabs a microphone and calls Bush, Tony Blair and Obama war criminals and has his microphone cut off when he talks about "unanswered questions" over 9/11.

* Hulk Hogan vs Mark Henry - I Quit Match: As Hogan repeatedly shouts racial slurs over the microphone to Henry, he comes close to quitting, but THE NEW NATION OF DOMINATION interferes to fore Hogan into quitting. After the match Hogan delivers a shoot promo saying this booking sucks and he should have been jobbed out to a younger talent instead of a bloated ******. Hogan ends the promo with "hey Russo, I quit!"

* The New Day vs Sheamus and Hornswoggle - Tag titles: Sheamus and Hornswoggle, the Tater Tots, are just about to win the tag titles when HORNSWOGGLE DOUBLE CROSSES SHEAMUS with a stiff kick in the balls, becoming a new member of New Day and giving them the win.

* Kane vs Bray Wyatt - Inferno Match: When the Wyatt family interfereds, Kane sets all three other members on fire, but wait! Wyatt has got a flamethrower, that's not legal! While the ref's back is turned Wyatt sets Kane ablaze and wins, major heat!

* Big Show vs Kevin Owens - Cheeseburger on a pole match: When Owens superplexes Big Show the ring collapses, leading to a thrilling finish where both men crawl across the fallen ring to try to grab the cheeseburger, but Owens gets his hand on it first!

Would you pay 9.99 for that?

· Banned
1,784 Posts
*Insert post entrance theme here*
Could someone else post my theme here as I don't want to post it too much when I make my entrance as I don't want it to be spam. And also when you do post it be sure to edit it in my quote please thanks.

As for WM 32 Brock or Cena vs Reigns for the title should be the way to go with Reigns winning clean without cheating to get him more over.

Reactions: jpickens

· Registered
1,776 Posts
if you subscribe to his podcast and join "the brand" for the cost of less than a cup of coffee you can find put how vince russo would book wm 32 as well as fantasy bookings of each raw plus 4'video shoot interviews each week.

i havent listned to a russo podcast since he ended his 1st one so if my schtick is a little dated forgive me

· Registered
1,945 Posts
Bray Wyatt(c) vs Dean Ambrose Inferno Match

Roman Reigns(Heel) vs John Cena Merchandise on a pole match

Undertaker vs Jeff Jarrett Undertaker goes over. Vince Russo cuts a shoot promo calling Undertaker a piece of shit, saying that he's selfish prick who wants to keep streaks going, and schedules an impromptu match of Jeff Jarrett versus Brock Lesnar for the real streak.

30-man gauntlet match for the US Title. Dolph Ziggler goes through 29 men until Tito Ortiz comes out and knocks Dolph Ziggler out to win the belt.

Paige versus Fake Paige for Divas title.

· Rolling Blunts With King Kunta
1,581 Posts
You do realize that, when Vince Russo had creative control in WCW, no one was telling him whether or not his ideas would work, right? In the WWF, they did and were able to guide him, which resulted in the Attitude Era. In WCW, they basically told him to go crazy with it and that's what he did.

· Registered
3,698 Posts
You do realize that, when Vince Russo had creative control in WCW, no one was telling him whether or not his ideas would work, right? In the WWF, they did and were able to guide him, which resulted in the Attitude Era. In WCW, they basically told him to go crazy with it and that's what he did.
It's tongue in cheek, you do realise that?

· Registered
19,744 Posts
- Kevin Owens on a treadmill vs. hamster on a running wheel

- Sami Zayn vs. Arthur C. Nielsen, Robert F. Elder and Louis F Woodruff (creators of the Nielsen ratings) in a No High Spots Match

- The Young Bucks vs. Jim Cornette and a mystery partner (Ed Ferrara under a Vince Russo mask) in a In-Ring Psychology on a Pole Match

- Roman Reigns vs. the WWE roster in a Gauntlet Match where if Reigns does not look strong, everyone is fired and their families will be killed in front of them

· TAFKA KroKro
2,699 Posts
It'd be the biggest swerve of all and when you come in it's all WM32-esque, the lights... then the fireworks go off and the titantron changes... the ropes somehow change color, the ring changes...

W C W Nitro!

But if I had to make a WWE card with a SWERVE added..

Undertaker vs Kane - Inferno Casket Match (Swerve: Paul Bearer's voice rings in Undertaker's ears and Kane somehow wins! But he jumps in too because hell is his home idk SWERVE)

Daniel Bryan vs Randy Orton Surgery Match - Whoever becomes 100% fit for active competition wins! This match starts at the beginning of the show. (Swerve: Daniel Bryan is fully fit already!!!)

Vince Russo vs Vince McMahon (Swerve: This Match is just a long promo!!!! Ratings bro!)

Jeff Hardy vs Drug Addiction (No Swerve Hardy loses clean)

I have nothing else, lmao.

Disclaimer: I don't think Russo is this bad, nor do I think he'd be THIS awful if rehired, I just think he needs Haitch to leash him so he doesn't make stupid decisions.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.