Wrestling Forum banner

If Rock Has Another Raw Appearance, Who Should He Interact With?

1176 13
I'd love to see him and Santino or Zach Ryder have a backstage skit tbh. Also, I think some fun would be had if he cut a promo on Sheamus.
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
811 Posts
Charlie Sheen as the guest host that night....they both have tiger blood and are bi-winners.
actually started to chuckle a little :p

Well tbh it has to be Cena really i know what you mean though who would it be good to see him with but after all this build up if they dont use it then its a waste i mean they cant do it at mania with Cena in the title match really

· Registered
5,034 Posts
I would love to see The Rock cut a promo with Miz, Alex Riley, Santino, Cena, Sheamus, CM Punk, Zack Ryder, or Alberto Del Rio. That would be an awesome segment lol.

· DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
14,509 Posts
Sheamus. not because of Sheamus mic skills or anything, i just want to see what the Rock would say to him. and i imagine some hefty fellas getting tossed around.

· Registered
1,354 Posts
Zach Ryder where Rock just rips him.
Santino where he rips the Rock like The Hurricane did.
A Ri and The Miz.

Those are the easy ones. There are more edgey ones. Speaking of Edgey, Edge, if The Rock could rip him and Christian about being vampires back in the day. Also CM Punk, but that one would be hard, maybe a Charlie Manson thing? Snooky would be AWESOME.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.