Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cause theres no one on that roster worthy of taking it from him, alot said Rampage Brown was the guy, well thats done happened and WALTER retained, so what now? If they don't sign a really big name then i don't see WALTER ever dropping that belt. And i love WALTER but him being the champion is getting really old and him always winning is getting old, someone else needs to hold that belt and freshen up the main event.

I'm all for champions having a long reign but its gotten to the point where its getting ridiculous with WALTER holding it nearly 800 days, when no one stands a chance against him it makes for a dull title picture.

In general the NXT champion always holds the belt too long, the damn title was introduced over 4 years ago and we've had a total of 3 champions in that time, to me that doesn't make the belt prestigious it makes it boring, when you know every damn title defense is gonna be the champion retaining like 95% of the time..

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
If Walter does make the move to America and joins NXT US then I can honestly see him just vacating the title.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
He either vacates or Finn moves over to NXT UK to take the title from him...only reason I say Finn is because that writes Walter a path in NXT US and Finn can put over the new guy at NXT UK and then go back to the main roster and people wouldnt go crazy about it

·
SGT. AT ARMS
19,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Agree they need a big name to take him down.

Disagree it’s getting old seeing him in the main events. He’s still as good as he was in his first title win over Dunne.
I mean i don't care how good someone is, i'm gonna get sick of seeing the same damn person in the main event for nearly 3 years straight like WALTER has been. I need a little variety, it would help if he'd go to another brand, it'd make him feel a little fresher.

·
Registered
12,159 Posts
He either vacates or Finn moves over to NXT UK to take the title from him...only reason I say Finn is because that writes Walter a path in NXT US and Finn can put over the new guy at NXT UK and then go back to the main roster and people wouldnt go crazy about it
Yeah, if Finn went to NXT UK I think it would only be for around a year. He's make a great NXT UK champion and he'd be able to have some great matches over there too just like he's been having on NXT US. I'd really love to see him back on the main roster in the main event though.

·
rasslin
6,710 Posts
WALTER is the best in nxt, period.

no one has ever come close to him and he should be champion forever.

Give him the NXT title too.

·
Still training, saying my prayers, eating my vitam
4,804 Posts
If the rumors are true I could see them giving the belt to Harry Smith. I'd much rather have Walter put over a deserving young talent if one exists.

Reactions: toontownman

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,526 Posts
I don't watch NXT UK but what happened to Ilja Dragunov, wasn't that guy picking up major steam? Why not give him a rematch?

·
Registered
4,735 Posts
It doesn't matter who wins it from Walter, because it is still NXT UK. That title doesn't mean anything. The few bigger names they have should go the main NXT as soon as possible.

·
Registered
34 Posts
I think they should recruit the Prince fin balor into UK nxt 1 he's brought the best out of other wrestlers at nxt..
2 can you imagine what that would do to the confidence of the locker room
3 the promo that would get is incredible... and would get alot of people tuning in to nxt UK jus to c him..
4 fin balor vs walter on paper looks a mix match but if anyones gunna beat him its balor
5 I just want to see him in nxt UK so its easier to see him at a ppv over here lol 😆

·
THE NXT CHAMP BAYBAY !
11,526 Posts
An American should win the title next.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts