Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Banned
9,205 Posts
Really no one else is fitting. Rock/Cena is just the most sensible and biggest match there is for the Rock and nothing else can top it. at least I don't find anything else interesting.

·
Registered
1,425 Posts
Randy Orton. 3rd Generation Vs 3rd Generation. I am sure rock would want revenge againist Orton because of WM 20 and Orton's comments toward Rock.

·
Really too good to wrestle in front of all you pri
1,660 Posts
There's no else on the level of Rock/Cena. WWE better be praying neither of them get injured before that match.

·
#FunFact™
7,513 Posts
Cena is truly the only one that could mean anything. However, if I had to get Rock another WM 28 opponent, I would get Stone Cold and give them one more match.

·
Registered
252 Posts
Undertaker.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Cena. But if one had to choose anyone else it would be hbk

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
Not sure why people say that Cena is the only one on Rock's level. If you want to take into account anyone in the back that can stand toe to toe with Rocky in the ring aside from Cena, there's at least 5 guys who could. Orton, Trips, Taker (lol once a year), and Miz, and lets throw Punk in for the hell of it.

Each one of these guys could outshine Cena against the Rock. With the exception of Orton and Taker, the promos would be phenomenal between the other three and the Rock. Rock was always good on the mic, and excelled when he was paired in a fued with someone who had above average skills on the mic. I know, I know, "this is WRESTLING" you're saying....but any good feud/match has its fair share of buildup in promos. I still dont see how theyre going to work some sort of storyline into Rock vs. Cena. As it stands right now, the ME at WM28 may as well be a boxing match.

·
Banned
1,042 Posts
But if one had to choose anyone else it would be hbk
did this match ever happen? I dropped WWE off my personal radar for a good 8 or 9 years and never kept up with the feuds. It wouldve been fucking awesome to see HBK/Rock go at it, but I cant remember ever seeing it in my time as a fan.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts