Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that Nash has apparently signed a new deal is Sting next to sign a new contract? It seems to me what TNA needs to do to continue the storyline of Nash/Sting and Immortal.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Yeah Sting, Steiner and Booker are Next.

Wait for angle to make his big return against the immortals. :rolleyes:

MEM style !

·
Registered
673 Posts
Well Sting, Nash and Angle are all off TV right now... and all because of the immortals.

Don't you see it coming ?

Yeah a babyface MEM !

·
Registered
633 Posts
Proof?

This is awesome news, and I'm not saying your lying or wrong but I would just like to see it. I also don't know his real twitter account and I am assuming that is where you got it from.

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
if Steiner came back....wow. i would be so happy. hes one of the reasons i wanted to watch TNA, then he left right before i started. same with Booker T.

·
Registered
633 Posts
According to realkevinnash on twitter he stated.

"I did not sign with TNA wrestling co."

So where did you get this information from?

·
Registered
12,737 Posts
What is the reason they need Sting and Nash? Team Dixie Carter at Lockdown Pope Dinero, Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, RVD and Mr Anderson (We all know they going to have the former WWE guys save the day) now what the reason they need Sting and Nash again?

·
Phantom Thief
17,449 Posts
What is the reason they need Sting and Nash? Team Dixie Carter at Lockdown Pope Dinero, Kurt Angle, Matt Morgan, RVD and Mr Anderson (We all know they going to have the former WWE guys save the day) now what the reason they need Sting and Nash again?
Sting and Nash's depatures were anticlimatic. I say Fortune and Immortal take out everybody except Joe, so he and Styles can have a feud, then we get -

Sting
Angle
Steiner
Booker T
Nash

vs

Hardy
Jarret
Abyss
Flair
Hogan

BUYRATES!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Sting and Nash's depatures were anticlimatic. I say Fortune and Immortal take out everybody except Joe, so he and Styles can have a feud, then we get -

Sting
Angle
Steiner
Booker T
Nash

vs

Hardy
Jarret
Abyss
Flair
Hogan

BUYRATES!
This would awesome! But we have prooff ?

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I would be only for Sting coming back if they gave serious thought to what he would be doing for the next year. This past year was a disaster: he returned as a "heel," was hitting everyone with baseball bats, got injured, wore a t-shirt during every match, his storyline with Hogan went NOWHERE, and he got tossed into some filler handicap match at Bound for Glory.

I'm not saying he should be main-eventing every impact and ppv, but he (and we) deserved better.

·
Registered
306 Posts
I watch TNA. I do not watch anything else, but even I can recognise that TNA is in trouble when it's had these stars on it's books (and could have them again in a feud like this) and still not draw shit.

Sting
Angle
Steiner
Booker T
Nash

vs

Hardy
Jarrett
Abyss
Flair
Hogan

1 - 20 of 27 Posts