Wrestling Forum banner

If Morrison suddenly gets released by WWE, Would you, as a fan, stand up for him ??

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
2,971 Posts
he got destoryed on raw

thought could be worth a watch but it was over in a heartbeat. why have him job to ADR in such a way to make him look like crap

·
Registered
456 Posts
I think he would be perfect in TNA. He wouldn't have to worry about being interesting or changing anything about himself. He just has that TNA aura.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Yeah, I would. I think he is still improving.

Maybe they should put him on Smackdown instead though and bring someone from Smackdown to Raw xP

·
THE ONE.
5,352 Posts
I can see real potential in him as a credible heel Champion, he's got a really unique wrestling style and when he was the ECW Champion I thought he was good. RAW is maybe too big a show for him but Smackdown Champion as a heel? Why not he's definitely talented.

·
Registered
486 Posts
nope!!!!

·
Sheriff of Piltover
2,880 Posts
He is a decent spot monkey, but honestly he doesn't bring anything to the business in my eyes. Maybe if he was in a relevant tag team I would, but otherwise no.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Of course I would. If he got fired, that would leave Miz and Punk as the last represenatives of the "lost era" of '06-08. WWE will have managed to fire every single talent I marked for during that period, save two. 3 if you count Layla.

1 - 20 of 56 Posts