Wrestling Forum banner

81 - 95 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
314 Posts
I still think Lesnar will win at Mania and Bryan will come out to face off with him.

End the show like that and give me a match between these two at Extreme Rules, and I'll be happy.

Even if Rollins cashes in after the match and Bryan gets screwed more than Jenna Jameson afterwards, I don't care. I just want to see Lesnar/Bryan.

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
Have another read of this thread... numerous people say the same as myself about Lesnar V Bryan..... do some more reading... gain some wrestling knowledge.
I don't need to see other posts from people. Yours is the be all and end all, Nash fan. I'm also unaware of how to gain wrestling knowledge could you please teach me, Mr. 42 year old?
I still think Lesnar will win at Mania and Bryan will come out to face off with him.

End the show like that and give me a match between these two at Extreme Rules, and I'll be happy.

Even if Rollins cashes in after the match and Bryan gets screwed more than Jenna Jameson afterwards, I don't care. I just want to see Lesnar/Bryan.
Yes. Use Wrestlemania as a build up for Extreme Rules. Come on man.

·
Registered
1,414 Posts
If this match never happens it would be a damn shame. I can't believe Vince sees no money in this match. Most of us have been saying it for a long time Bryan vs Lesnar is a dream match. Arguably the best technical wrestler of all time vs the most dominant powerhouse in history. It needs to happen if not at Wrestlemania then at Summerslam but it would be a huge wasted opportunity if it never happened. It really proves how out of touch Vince is. Any logical wrestling fan sees the potential of this match the story writes itself.
It's a dream match for all DB cheerleaders, as for best technical wrestler of all time, that's your personal opinion. But I'm sure now that Brock is staying, it could happen sometime in the future.

·
Registered
314 Posts
Yes. Use Wrestlemania as a build up for Extreme Rules. Come on man.
First off: Yes, "come on, man." You need to make a BIG main event to keep subscribers for the Network! What bigger match would help that than Bryan/Lesnar, easily two of the most over guys in the company?

Second: Lesnar has worked Extreme Rules before. In fact, it was him and Cena after Wrestlemania 28.So, Lesnar HAS worked the next PPV before.

Third: He also did it with Triple H too! After Wrestlemania 29, Steel Cage match.

So, yes! You have to sell a Network. You have to make a big match to keep subscribers!

That's what Lesnar/Bryan does for Extreme Rules and for the WWE.

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
First off: Yes, "come on, man." You need to make a BIG main event to keep subscribers for the Network! What bigger match would help that than Bryan/Lesnar, easily two of the most over guys in the company?

Second: Lesnar has worked Extreme Rules before. In fact, it was him and Cena after Wrestlemania 28.So, Lesnar HAS worked the next PPV before.

Third: He also did it with Triple H too! After Wrestlemania 29, Steel Cage match.

So, yes! You have to sell a Network. You have to make a big match to keep subscribers!

That's what Lesnar/Bryan does for Extreme Rules and for the WWE.
If it was any other PPV I'd be cool with it, but traditionally WM is the conclusion to things. I personally hated how WM28 (I think it was) felt like a glorified RAW just to set up Rock/Cena for the next year.

·
Registered
314 Posts
If it was any other PPV I'd be cool with it, but traditionally WM is the conclusion to things. I personally hated how WM28 (I think it was) felt like a glorified RAW just to set up Rock/Cena for the next year.
In that case, I totally see where you're coming from. I would agree with that sentiment - but, what if WWE could pull off the beginning of the new season (right after Wrestlemania) right, by saying the Beast is ready to continue his reign as Champion, and Daniel Bryan walks out?

It sells itself and its a brand new storyline! I think it could be a lot of fun.

·
WWE is the end all be all.
423 Posts
The idea of a David & Goliath match between Bryant & Lesnar isn't appealing at all.

·
Kerser is the sickest.
1,506 Posts
In that case, I totally see where you're coming from. I would agree with that sentiment - but, what if WWE could pull off the beginning of the new season (right after Wrestlemania) right, by saying the Beast is ready to continue his reign as Champion, and Daniel Bryan walks out?

It sells itself and its a brand new storyline! I think it could be a lot of fun.
Yeah, look you've definitely moved my opinion further from a flat no. It does kind of seem something they'd do in the Attitude Era that could be fun if done well. Those last 3 words are something that haunts potential ideas with current WWE though.

81 - 95 of 95 Posts