Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
lets face it Lesnar is a beast and if he decides he sticking with WWE he should go over at wm and keep the title until SummerSlam making it a full year as champion.

As for who would defeat him at SummerSlam its a few I have in mind.

1.Dean Ambrose would be a good choice if WWE books him back up.

2.Bray Wyatt he been great won the ambrose fued and holds a victory over Bryan and if he rumored to be beating taker at wm then he could be a good summerslam opp for Brock and someone who could beat him.

3.Daniel Bryan has the fans behind him but it all depends on how he booked from now until summerslam will he still be consider a threat by then or will the wwe bookers have him doing a lot of jobbing and putting their favs over.

4.Seth Rollins.Seth would also be a great choice he the best heel in WWE today and think of the heat he would get by getting a cheap win over Lesnar and being the one to beat him we would never hear the end of it .

those are my choices on who should beat Brock if he sticks around and agrees to work later dates.

·
Banned
411 Posts
Re: If Lesnar Stays he should win at WM.

Brock Lesnar has been built up to put Roman over at WM and create WWE's next Mega-Star. That's not going to change!

You're dreaming if you truly believe that they'll take that off Roman and have Lesnar dethroned by someone like Wyatt or Ambrose instead!

·
Banned
231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

Brock Lesnar has been built up to put Roman over at WM and create WWE's next Mega-Star. That's not going to change!

You're dreaming if you truly believe that they'll take that off Roman and have Lesnar dethroned by someone like Wyatt or Ambrose instead!
Reigns don't need to beat brock they can always book Reigns to go over Cena in a pass the torch match when Reigns is ready to be the face of WWE Like they want.

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
They need to get back to having a weekly champion. If Brock doesn't drop the belt to Roman what was the point of the past year?

I'd say Bryan but he doesn't matter to the WWE and that's never going to change. Just move on. Maybe we can win that fight with Ambrose.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,553 Posts
Have him drop it to John Cena at summerslam 2015. :vince2
A year in the making!!!! A year after Lesnar squashed Cena, Cena takes his revenge and regains the gold.

Hopefully not but I could see WWE doing that.

·
Banned
411 Posts

Reigns don't need to beat brock they can always book Reigns to go over Cena in a pass the torch match when Reigns is ready to be the face of WWE Like they want.
He'll go over Cena eventually anyway. They're saving that match for a later date, perhaps WM 32 or 33.

This is the storyline that has been built for him and it's what will happen. I'm not saying it's what I want, but I'm fairly certainly that it's what's going to happen. So you may as well accept it and save your other ideas for fan fiction!

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Seems like everybody is still feeling the buzz from the Royal Rumble triple threat and it's clouding their judgment here.

Most people were fed up with Lesnar from October-mid January and it would just happen again when he doesn't defend the title for 3 consecutive PPVs after Mania.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Have him stay, get cashed in on after retaining at Mania, beef with Seth and win it back at ER, hold it till Summerslam, drop it to Reigns.

·
FOTC
11,400 Posts
What if Brock retains at WM, but a change in authority figure (Sting or Vince making the calls) means Brock must defend the title the next night on the post WM RAW? Brock goes on to lose on that RAW which will no doubt get a huge number.

How do people feel about this?

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts

He could win but most reigns and bryan fans will not want that.
lesnar retaining could be the one thing that most reigns and bryan fans would both be okay with

1 - 20 of 26 Posts