Wrestling Forum banner

If Kurt Angle Were To Leave TNA To Return To WWE

2953 Views 20 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  ultimatekrang
If Kurt Angle were to leave TNA to come back to the WWE, Kurt Angle can finally end his career and retire on a high note with WWE, and Kurt Angle he would be a first-ballot WWE Hall of Famer:

Former WWE Champion
Former World Heavyweight Champion
Former King of the Ring
Former Intercontinental Champion
Former European Champion
Former Tag Team Champion
Former Hardcore Champion
Former WCW World Heavyweight Champion
Former WCW United States Champion

Former Triple Crown Winner

So I just wanna see Kurt Angle back in a WWE ring, so that way he can get inducted into the WWE Hall of Fame and the chances of that happening if he is with TNA are next to none

Kurt Angle if he is back, I would want to see him feud with Cena again, what I wouldn't give to see that, or a Kurt Angle/Randy Orton feud, or a Kurt Angle/HHH feud
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
1,009 Posts
Imagine if Kurt Angle did turn out to be the RAW GM, what a shock it would be
Imagine if Jerry Lawler was the GM, and secretly put himself into those championship matches.

But yea, I don't know if Angle can come back full time to the WWE; the schedule is far too demanding for what his body can tolerate. I'd love to see him back, but it doesn't seem possible given the circumstances.

· Broski of the Week
6,881 Posts
I want him back on a HBK/Undertaker schedule. Give him one final run with the belt and let him wrestle Taker, Orton, Swagger, Bryan, Morrison, and Miz. Then have him finish his career against Punk at Manai.

· Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes give him an HBK/Taker schedule as in he comes back to a light schedule, and he can have that one last run and then end his career at Mania retiring there putting someone over and Kurt ends up going into the WWE Hall of Fame being inducted

· Registered
2,508 Posts
I would love to see him come back so he can have some good feuds with Cody Rhodes, CM Punk (would be amazing), Dolph Ziggler, Daniel Bryan and even Ted Dibiase (Might be able to get him over somewhat).

If he comes back and helps gets the younger guys over, I would love it.

· Registered
7,589 Posts
Yes give him an HBK/Taker schedule as in he comes back to a light schedule, and he can have that one last run and then end his career at Mania retiring there putting someone over and Kurt ends up going into the WWE Hall of Fame being inducted
The problem with this whole lighter schedule thing is that Vince McMahon told him before that he would not allow him to work that kind of schedule that Shawn Michaels and The Undertaker work with no house show's and not having to wrestle on every tv show so five years later i can not see Vince McMahon changing his mind. I love Kurt Angle as much as the next person but at 42 years old and despite arguably being the best all round in ring performer in wrestling i just can't see Vince McMahon and Kurt Angle coming to terms for a return to WWE.

There is no doubting that Kurt Angle would be a first ballot Hall of Fame inductee when he eventually does get inducted but i can not see him returning simply because of how good he has it in TNA with him having creative control and also a lot of pull backstage whereas if he returned to WWE he would have none of that. Another thing that needs to be considered is real life problems between Triple H and Kurt Angle as Triple H is very close to becoming the man backstage and he always believed that Kurt Angle was too small to be a top guy so Kurt Angle as a mid card act in WWE wouldn't really appeal i would imagine.

· Registered
4,909 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
But if Kurt were to come back to WWE, he would be able to still put up 5-star matches at the age of 42, and he would be able to put the younger talent over too, a Swagger/Angle feud is what I want to see because both are so similar, or even a Daniel Bryan/Kurt Angle feud

· Registered
4,666 Posts
Kurt Angle would be watered down. Both in the ring and backstage skits. I could see them using him in terrible comedy segments.

· Registered
6,098 Posts
He could easily retire from the ring and then do a legends deal like Nash has or even The Rock, just to allign himself with the WWE family. Because lets be serious here, once you've retired from wrestling, in TNA there is not much else you can do.

IMO, he could ride out his last days in TNA and would still, eventually, come home and get his HoF ring. Though would love to see him face Bryan and Del Rio.

· Lucy Snorebush
2,155 Posts
I'm still hoping for an Angle vs Swagger feud. It has all the material for a classic, Swagger basically just claims he should've been the one who was Olympic champion etc. Typical jealousy storyline. Swagger has an incredible natural ability in the ring so pairing him with someone like Angle to guide him would bring out one hell of a match, not to mention the promos would be hilarious.

· Registered
1,604 Posts
id love to see Kurt back in WWE he is one of my all time favorites .

· Registered
1,604 Posts
I'm still hoping for an Angle vs Swagger feud. It has all the material for a classic, Swagger basically just claims he should've been the one who was Olympic champion etc. Typical jealousy storyline. Swagger has an incredible natural ability in the ring so pairing him with someone like Angle to guide him would bring out one hell of a match, not to mention the promos would be hilarious.
this an Angle v Swagger feud would be awesome .

· The Mouth of Madness!
12,258 Posts
I'd love to have him back, just to make Jeff Jarrett irrelevant in TNA again. He's moochin off Kurt's pop and making for disgusting tv. You don't parade around another man's kids on tv, make them call you daddy as if it were true and then do a marriage story. It's just sickening considering the true situation of the people involved.

And as much as I would love to see Kurt tear it up on SD, we all know WWE would put him in the ring with Punk and Miz on Raw.

· Registered
1,075 Posts
Angle/Bryan.

Grizzled vet vs. Young pretender.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.