Known as "Wrestling's worst nightmare"

-Good promo cutter
-Believable offense
-Amazing character

What do you guys think?

·
Registered
245 Posts
Probably. It's sad he would have to change his look to get in, he would be a bonafide main eventer.

However, I think he said would not join unles they paid him 30 billion dollars because of their difficult schedule.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
He would need to change his look, but have to retain his size aswell since his gimmick doesn't work if you're skinny. If he looked like Michael Elgin or Kane before he turned skinnier he would be good to go I guess.

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,300 Posts
"If Kevin Steen Lost Weight..."-Code for "If Steen got fraud doctor's 'prescriptions' for gear"

Fuck it, he'd be just about the best thing on the roster right now if they called him up right this second.

What, is he not aesthetically pleasing enough for you?

·
Registered
2,571 Posts
I love the way Steen looks, he stands out. He could be the Foley of the new generation, and he's also deceptively athletic for someone of his build.

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
To look at it this way. Albert is fat and in the company and getting pushed. Brodus Clay is fat and in the company and over. So as long as Steen works his ass off and shows Laurenitis and company everything he's got I don't see why he can't work in WWE. If

·
Banned
8,283 Posts
Kevin Steen is like one of those old school real personalities that could be around in the business for a long time to come on that alone. Dean Ambrose and he both have something that a lot of the green kids today don't. That alone is worth signing him and he's already a singles wrestler so it's not like Kings of Wrestling where there's an expectance to have to make them a tag team or how they will get them over as singles wrestlers.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
If Kevin Steen lost weight, got jacked and shaved would he be Kevin Steen anymore? I feel like he'd almost lose some of his "charm" I guess you'd call it. Steen is Steen. I'd love to see him wrestle in the big time honestly, but I'm not holding my breath.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

·
Ex Con With A Heart Of Gold
10,300 Posts
He was talking about if WWE ever offered him anything. He said that the schedule is so ludicrous that they would have to give him an equally ludicrous amount of cash.

I know he's only about 6 foot, but he could basically be doing the Lord Tensai MONSTER gimmick just as well if not better considering his offense. Top it off, the promos from Steen would be markedly superior and Steen is a long term guy. Steen is 14 (!!!) years younger than Lord Tensai. Steen could easily be a midcard to main event heel of a high caliber for years, maybe a decade or more, for the WWE.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I think that Steens size makes his ability even more impressive, I guess that's what I was trying to get at in my last post. The only thing I can hope for is that in a couple of years something happens to change the way WWE considers their recruiting. If Steen ends up the way Samoa Joe has it will be just as sad. Joe could of been a career long utility monster exactly like Kane. They could of had him retire Kane at any moment a couple of years ago and that would of solidified him as his replacement.

I would LOVE to see Steen in that sort of position in the company except have more time spent in the main event and the title hunt specifically than Kane spent over the span of his career.

·
Registered
446 Posts
Kevin Steen should be brought in just the way he is, why make him look like everyone else

WWE changing guys into their own "image" ruins great characters

1 - 20 of 25 Posts