Wrestling Forum banner

If... just IF Miz loses tonight... then what?

1320 22
I'm a Randy mark (A bigger Miz mark) but I don't want another Randy reign yet... I'm enjoying Miz's one. If WWE are dicks and make him lose tonight (I don't think they will at all) then where does Miz go?

If they ever think of doing a Swagger with Miz I'll fucking go nuts.

/Rant
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Miz isn't losing, just to clear that up. But if he did, we'd get Miz/Orton/and the winner of JoMo/Sheamus in a triple threat at the Rumble.
Yeah I know he isn't, read the post :no:

And yeah I suppose I see the logic. That would actually be a great triple threat... wow.

·
Registered
3,581 Posts
I'm a Randy mark (A bigger Miz mark) but I don't want another Randy reign yet... I'm enjoying Miz's one. If WWE are dicks and make him lose tonight (I don't think they will at all) then where does Miz go?

If they ever think of doing a Swagger with Miz I'll fucking go nuts.

/Rant
you might want to rant if he does loose, not if you are worried if he does.

first of all i you like the Miz's reign, then u like weak pathetic champions .

Second: dont worry , he wont lose. (tonight)

Third : if he did loose he would only want revenge over Orton, and that would have to creat a whole new story line , probably would cost orton the tittle against Sheamus ( because sheamus is a heel and he cant face morrison ) and it be a huge mess . kinda like his tittle reign right now, so at least the WWE is trying to clean this mess up.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
They have put so much into building Miz that if they were to end his title reign tonight, I'm sure they would still have some plan for him. He won't lose, but if he did, it's not the end of the world for him. Edge lost his first title three weeks after winning it and he's a nine time champion. I doubt he's losing though.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,950 Posts
If Miz loses he would go back to wandering around the upper midcard, but it would certainly hurt his credibility and he would need to beat some semi-established names before ever going back into the WWE Title picture again.

He won't lose though.

·
Registered
5,458 Posts
Yeah I know he isn't, read the post :no:

And yeah I suppose I see the logic. That would actually be a great triple threat... wow.
I did read the post. I was just assuring you that it wouldn't happen so that you woudln't go nuts as you so aptly put it.

And yes, that would be a pretty entertaining triple threat especially if JoMo was in it to bring the workrate up.

·
Dios perdona, los Perros... NO!
4,473 Posts
Sheamus wins, tonight. Goes on to win at Royal Rumble. HHH returns and wins the Royal Rumble...
I mean what?!

As for The Miz, I hope he retains. He's an entertaining superstar. Yeah, he's not "all that", but he's looking for a victory by any means necessary so it's fine while it lasts. It won't be long.

·
Registered
3,804 Posts
His first PPV title defense, and you think he'll lose? I'm not a fan of Miz, but he won't lose i assure you. The latest he'll lose it is EC or RR if JoMo wins the ladder match and beats Miz ;).

·
Banned
355 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
His first PPV title defense, and you think he'll lose? I'm not a fan of Miz, but he won't lose i assure you. The latest he'll lose it is EC or RR if JoMo wins the ladder match and beats Miz ;).
Dude, the point of the thread is what if he does. I know he won't lose... but if some freak of nature event happened and he did... then what feuds could there be? Some people say revenge, some say mid-card.

Also I'm loling at people saying Miz's reign is a fail already... it's been just weeks. He's cut flawless promos. Not his fault he was put against a pensioner was it... in a match I still found entertaining.

·
Registered
4,724 Posts
Not his fault he was put against a pensioner was it... in a match I still found entertaining.
I think that's the problem. It should NOT have been entertaining. It should have been a squash match showing Miz dominance. He was put in a match against a 61 year old announcer, whom also did not know he was scheduled for a match. So you can't even say "He trained for the past week for the match of his life".

He needed help from two people. That would not be a big deal, but one of them was another announcer.

Personally, I didn't even find the match entertaining but that's really not point.

·
#RiseAbove
1,484 Posts
Alex Riley teams with Micheal Cole as 'Team Awesome' or "Pole Jockers" :lmao

Cole uses his GM connect to set a match up...
Tag titles in very near future!

·
Young winger learning from greats such as Downing
13,078 Posts
Well, IF Miz loses tonight, then we'll get Sheamus vs. Orton again in what would at least be a better match. Triple H would likely return and cost Sheamus the match, letting Orton hang onto the belt, which he would into WrestleMania for his epic clash with John Cena.

But it seems apparent that they're setting up Miz vs. Morrison for the 'Rumble. Which, honestly, is kind of stupid, since Orton's just going to nab the belt before WrestleMania anyway. But, as unrelated as these two events are, WWE has to keep the belt on Miz tonight because of the uncertainty of the Undertaker situation. In an ideal world, Undertaker will make it back in time for WrestleMania to face Barrett, which leaves Cena vs. Orton wide open. However, WWE can't bet on that happening until they know around a month before, which puts it at, you guessed it, Elimination Chamber. So, Miz needs to hold onto the belt as an insurance policy, because they don't want two more title changes before WrestleMania. This way, WWE can have Barrett, Orton, or Cena win the Elimination Chamber match, based on Undertaker's availability. The possibility of Triple H somehow winning the title at Elimination Chamber so that Sheamus can take it from him at WrestleMania, honestly, is more of a wild card than an actual possibility.

That's basically it. So yeah, don't expect Miz to lose tonight.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.