Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 116 Posts

·
Registered
399 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't get me wrong, I really like Cena as a person and respect his ethic, but I actually would feel relief. Cena is a big part of why wrestling nowdays sucks. And honestly, you can't blame him. He just goes out and does what he's told to do (win). Blame creative or Vince or whoever, but if Cena had to retire I would be happy yet sad for Cena the person.

·
Banned
8,766 Posts
I would feel bad for someone who lost his livelihood.

But at the same time, I'd feel..not happiness but FRIGGIN' RELIEF!!

Relief that I won't have to watch his 5 moves of doom anymore.

·
Dragon Slayer
6,625 Posts
Me personally I'd be surprised and feel the same sadness I felt knowing you'll never get to see so and so perform on TV again.

Initially it would probably appear WWE was done. But WWE may actually improve because of it. They would HAVE to push new guys, create exciting stories..

·
Registered
161 Posts
I would feel bad for someone who lost his livelihood.

But at the same time, I'd feel..not happiness but FRIGGIN' RELIEF!!

Relief that I won't have to watch his 5 moves of doom anymore.
Bret Hart had 5 moves of doom, too.

I would be very saddened. He will go down as one of the best ever (and you will all agree in the year or so after he's gone) and WWE would definitely lose a major player.

HOWEVER, I would imagine they would keep him in some capacity ala Stone Cold's GM run after he retired.

·
Registered
478 Posts
I'm sure he'd run into the ring every single RAW to be the center of attention,even if he was retired or injured. So wouldn't notice much difference.

·
Banned
161 Posts
id drop my pants and run down the street with sheer enjoyment!

then i would go to his good bye show and boo the living crap out of him and sing nananananna hey hey goodbye

·
Registered
207 Posts
I'd shoot myself in the head because they'd turn Orton into the face of the company.
OH GOD, I'M IMAGINING IT NOW. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

I'd also be waiting to see when everybody starts wanting Cena back because the product will suck for some reason.

·
Banned
161 Posts
OH GOD, I'M IMAGINING IT NOW. FUCK. FUCK. FUCK.

I'd also be waiting to see when everybody starts wanting Cena back because the product will suck for some reason.
except Orton > cena

and i wouldn't want him back even if wwe were getting 0.5 and needed cena to boost the ratings

·
Banned
281 Posts
If your a pro-wrestling fan , you should feel sad if that happens.

Cena has been working his ass off more than edge ever did.
This is the guy who is always willing to put anyone over... absolutely no ego for a top star.

I respect the man , so should every WWE fan.

But fuck the internet... the casuals love him too much so he will be happy with the respect he gets.

·
Banned
161 Posts
At what? Being an uncharismatic nobody who doesn't draw?
then why does he get a massivly loud pop and has incredible mic and in ring skills face it orton is better then cena

1 - 20 of 116 Posts