Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Would he get a huge pop like Brock Lesnar and The Rock when he finally comes back? Would the smarks welcome him back and finally cheer him? I guess he did get a big pop when he returned at the Royal Rumble but I think that was more of a shock pop since they booed him after his entrance.

·
Banned
6,530 Posts
Yes

·
Banned
4,994 Posts
Definitely he would.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
NO

·
Registered
689 Posts
Not as big. I don't think his haters would actually mark out for his return. They would probably be glad to see him gone and will instantly boo him.

However, the past Cena fans will be louder than ever (unfortunately).

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,744 Posts
Of course he would, just reference the pop he got when he was a "surprise" entrant to the Royal Rumble the year they said he would miss WM due to injury and he was only gone for a few months.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Not sure. Depends on the reason(s) of his absence. I mean If he took a big crap in the ring and then left to not go on to bigger things (see: The Rock), he would not get a big pop. If he got seriously injured or something and was away for that amount of time the pop would be insane.

·
Registered
10,592 Posts
Did you not see Royal Rumble 2008? The guy was gone for a few months and got a tremendous could you imagine 10 years from now.

The majroity of users are going to say "Yes" but the majority of posters who have Rock avatars are going to say "No"

So I think we should close this thread because I just summarized what's going to happen the next 3 or 4 pages.

·
Registered
193 Posts
of course yes

1 - 14 of 14 Posts