Votes: 11 20.4%
  • Undertaker would win

Votes: 43 79.6%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
583 Posts
Cena would always win, unless it's at wrestlemania.

·
Registered
1,653 Posts
IMO, I say Taker will win, but it will be the best match Cena will have to date and perhaps one of Undertaker's top 5 matches of his career. No way will they let such a headliner do anything less than a 5-star calibre match.

·
Registered
4,306 Posts
Cena vs. Taker in an I Quit match. Taker puts Cena in the Hell's Gate until he starts bleeding from the mouth. Cena does a stretcher job, but Taker has an asterisk on his record because Cena never said I Quit.

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Cena would win, i just hope WWE keeps them as far away from each other as possible....i just hope Taker retires at WM28 or other wise....i have a bad feeling.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
If Cena beat Taker at Wrestlemania there would be riots. In saying that WWE are so bad these days they would probably put Cena over.

·
Registered
700 Posts
At any ppv other than WM, I say Cena wins it. If it happened at WM it better be Taker walking away with the win. Half the crowd already boo's Cena. If he were the one to break Taker's streak, the man might need armed guards 24/7, and God help the arena it happened at.

As for my vote, I went Taker. I'd hate to see Cena going over one of my all time favorites.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts