Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,217 Posts
Diesel and Booker T if they go that route.

Another idea would be Kofi Kingston because he has nothing to do, and a tweener Drew McIntyre.
Drew likes Kelly Kelly who is also a friend of the Big Show, they can tie that up somehow.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
only Nash, three monsters vs The Corre handicap match, this would have been perfect.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Drew McIntyre and Kofi Kingston. I don't care if Drew is a heel, he needs to be on WM card no matter what. :no:

But if i have to pick more "realistic" choices, i'd pick Kofi Kingston and probably.... Evan Bourne.

·
Registered
3,528 Posts
Drew McIntyre and Kofi Kingston. I don't care if Drew is a heel, he needs to be on WM card no matter what. :no:

But if i have to pick more "realistic" choices, i'd pick Kofi Kingston and probably.... Evan Bourne.

Why Drew? seriously, this is the reason why we have had poor WM matches, just randomly throw someone into a match, everyone can't be pushed, its not Drew's year this year.

·
Registered
5,100 Posts
Why Drew? seriously, this is the reason why we have had poor WM matches, just randomly throw someone into a match, everyone can't be pushed, its not Drew's year this year.
I realize it makes no sense to randomly add him to the match, but i think he's too good only to be wasted in dark match battle royal, and also i don't see why his addition would make the match "poor", he's a good worker, if anything he will enhance the match quality in my opinion. But yeah, i think you're right, maybe Drew's chance to have WM match will be next year....

·
Registered
1,947 Posts
I would setting for a few options:

Corre/Big Show & Kane - Even though Corre destroyed them on SD, Show and Kane got their revenge the following RAW. So it is possible that they could hold their own against four guys at once, and it would seem weird to show Big Show and Kane making a comeback and THEN announcing two tag parnters. But Corre would REALLY need to go over then. It would just have to be a repeat of the beatdown, but now with an actual pinfall.

Corre/Big Show, Kane, Diesel, & Booker - Half homegrown giants, Half WCW, that's my logic. Not a big fan of three big men and one smaller guy, though.

Corre/Big Show, Kane, Santino, Kozlov - Santino and Kozlov have traded the tag titles with Slater and Gabriel for months, it wouldn't be that ridiculous for them to participate. This way you get two solid tag teams against one major faction.

Coree/Big Show, Kane, Diesel, Khali - It's an all giants theme, and the only good that could come of it would be if they utterly bury Corre, and then rebuild them after WM. I like the symetry, though.

·
Banned
8,966 Posts
I would say Santino and Kozlov, but then that gives Kofi nothing to do. Still, seeing as Santino and Kozlov have faced Gabriel and Slater a few times, I think it'll be them.

·
Banned
1,063 Posts
Just Big Show and Kane would be enough, they're giants it already looks like an even match up. You could add Kofi because he deserves a match but it'd be really random.

Putting the Tag Title on the line would make things more interesting too and I'd like to see Kane and Big Show dominate the tag division like they did during their last reign.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts