Wrestling Forum banner

If I were to hold a live forum for Scottish WF members, who would show?

941 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  YESYESYES!
Essentially, it would consist of recaps and thoughts on the most recent TV and PPV shows, and then talking random discussions and opinions from those in attendance. Aside from that, just having a meet and greet, while sharing banter.

Preferably, somewhere at a conference centre in Edinburgh. No entry fee.

Is there anyone here who would show up for something like this? I'm curious.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Premium Member
27,047 Posts
I would love to go back to Scotland (was there for a few days on vaction/Holiday). We spent a lot of time in Glasgow however; then did a tourists tour (in a van and everything) up North and back down. I'm going back to Scotland (some day) regardless of a WF get together, but it'd be funny. Would we all just get together and drink and party a lot (get steamered as they told me you say in Scotland).

· Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
8,442 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I also forgot to mention we would provide Guy Faux masks for those who want to keep their image protected.

And I have never in my life heard the term "steamer" :/

· Registered
567 Posts
I would love to go back to Scotland (was there for a few days on vaction/Holiday). We spent a lot of time in Glasgow however; then did a tourists tour (in a van and everything) up North and back down. I'm going back to Scotland (some day) regardless of a WF get together, but it'd be funny. Would we all just get together and drink and party a lot (get steamered as they told me you say in Scotland).
I take it you enjoyed Scotland then? I'm from Glasgow myself, so glad you enjoyed it. You here for a couple of weeks?

Yeah, think it was 'steaming' not 'steamered' :p

· Registered
3,567 Posts
To be honest, I dont think that be a good idea, seen how we get just on the internet ?

Imagine live? .... I can see it now on the news .......

WWE gets sued by family members of the recently deceased ( Insert real name ) known as ( insert user name here ) from a Wrestling ! Forum ! where one of the members known as TheFrootone held a live meeting to discuss wrestling events.

It seemed as a good idea to interact with people, have some snacks and talk about one of their favorite activities which is wrestling.

Sadly enough, the meeting turned violent and it lead to a fatality caused by multiple chair shots on the skull to the formally mentioned ( insert real name here ).

This is what the family members of the deceased had to say : Its all that Vince guy's fault! :cuss:Blah,blah,blah, you get the idea.

Reporter : WWE is not giving any sympy at all.

· Registered
398 Posts
scotland is one of the places i want to visit before i die. must be bad ass living in a place that's so full of history, not mention the beautiful countryside. i live in boring, swampy florida.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.