Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Essentially, it would consist of recaps and thoughts on the most recent TV and PPV shows, and then talking random discussions and opinions from those in attendance. Aside from that, just having a meet and greet, while sharing banter.

Preferably, somewhere at a conference centre in Edinburgh. No entry fee.

Is there anyone here who would show up for something like this? I'm curious.

·
Premium Member
17,319 Posts
I would love to go back to Scotland (was there for a few days on vaction/Holiday). We spent a lot of time in Glasgow however; then did a tourists tour (in a van and everything) up North and back down. I'm going back to Scotland (some day) regardless of a WF get together, but it'd be funny. Would we all just get together and drink and party a lot (get steamered as they told me you say in Scotland).

·
Boiling ramen at 1am because life is still happeni
4,206 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I also forgot to mention we would provide Guy Faux masks for those who want to keep their image protected.

And I have never in my life heard the term "steamer" :/

·
Registered
541 Posts
I would love to go back to Scotland (was there for a few days on vaction/Holiday). We spent a lot of time in Glasgow however; then did a tourists tour (in a van and everything) up North and back down. I'm going back to Scotland (some day) regardless of a WF get together, but it'd be funny. Would we all just get together and drink and party a lot (get steamered as they told me you say in Scotland).
I take it you enjoyed Scotland then? I'm from Glasgow myself, so glad you enjoyed it. You here for a couple of weeks?

Yeah, think it was 'steaming' not 'steamered' :p

·
Registered
3,483 Posts
To be honest, I dont think that be a good idea, seen how we get just on the internet ?

Imagine live? .... I can see it now on the news .......

WWE gets sued by family members of the recently deceased ( Insert real name ) known as ( insert user name here ) from a Wrestling ! Forum ! where one of the members known as TheFrootone held a live meeting to discuss wrestling events.

It seemed as a good idea to interact with people, have some snacks and talk about one of their favorite activities which is wrestling.

Sadly enough, the meeting turned violent and it lead to a fatality caused by multiple chair shots on the skull to the formally mentioned ( insert real name here ).

This is what the family members of the deceased had to say : Its all that Vince guy's fault! :cuss:Blah,blah,blah, you get the idea.

Reporter : WWE is not giving any sympy at all.

·
Registered
141 Posts
Sounds good but would probs not have the amount of people attending to make it worthwhile.

·
Registered
345 Posts
scotland is one of the places i want to visit before i die. must be bad ass living in a place that's so full of history, not mention the beautiful countryside. i live in boring, swampy florida.

·
Registered
1,336 Posts
Loved visiting Glasgow and Paisley/Braehead/Renfrewshire when I was out there several years ago. Beautiful country, good people and even better fucking food! Would love to go back someday again.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts