Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
is getting out of the impact zone. if anything tna oughta rename it the safe zone.

ts time to leave the comfort zone and find a place that's a little bigger and can hold at least 3000 people. not only would it make the company seem more important.. a new bigger crowd would help for better tv..

the second thing id change - is production value. entrance themes for the most part are not catchy enough.. other than the beautiful people , kurt angle, aj styles and a few others.. whose entrance gets you pumped? in the wwe the second a theme hits.. you know who it is.. the entrance is sometimes more exciting than the freaking match

i think a good entrance makes people more excited to see a wrestler.. and makes them become more attached to that character . as an example . . triple h or the undertaker wouldnt be as interesting if their entrances werent as cool

i think these two things would make tnas product come off a lot better on tv..

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Then you need to think of the added production cost of taking every impact on the road. Transporting crew etc.. costs alot. Which is the reason they stay in the Impact Zone.

At present its too big a risk because of the costs. Also the reason TNA gets half its stars like Hardy and RVD is because of the pretty much part time working schedule.

I agree they do need to take it on the road because then theoretically they'll get more fans etc...

·
Registered
919 Posts
the second thing id change - is production value. entrance themes for the most part are not catchy enough.. other than the beautiful people , kurt angle, aj styles and a few others.. whose entrance gets you pumped? in the wwe the second a theme hits.. you know who it is.. the entrance is sometimes more exciting than the freaking match

i think a good entrance makes people more excited to see a wrestler.. and makes them become more attached to that character . as an example . . triple h or the undertaker wouldnt be as interesting if their entrances werent as cool
TNA's music is fine, production value of the themes doesn't mean it's better. The theme music WWE has put out in the past year has been poor overall.

·
Banned
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i mean if they gave the tickets away free liek they do in orlando. the crowd just seems way too small for a company thats supposed to be the major league

·
Registered
3,855 Posts
i mean if they gave the tickets away free liek they do in orlando. the crowd just seems way too small for a company thats supposed to be the major league
They can't charge for tickets in the Impact Zone, but can get money from the VIP Packages which would provide first entry into the venue. However, they did have to comp out Bound for Glory to get 3,500 seats out of a 5,000 setup, which was really sad because their advertising flaws hit them again. Plus, there was no point holding their biggest PPV in Florida anyway. Apparently it was going to be in Texas until someone got their way into doing a Bash at the Beach rehash.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.