Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,064 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd have all the wrestlers coming out tomorrow to their old songs. How great would it be to see Cena coming out wearing a football jersey, steel chain and the Word Life song? Or Randy Orton with his old "hey! nothing you can say..!" Hell, I'd even have Yoshi Tatsu coming out to Kaientai music

I'd have the old Raw set with old intro music (but with new wrestlers obviously)

Kane make a special appearance with his mask on

Tease an appearance by The Rock/Austin/Triple H

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
i like the idea of everyone coming out to the old themes...they're apparently already doing the old intro and old set...kane won't have his mask on...and why tease an appearance? that will just annoy the hell out of everyone, especially if it's just that...a tease and they don't actually show up.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
I love the idea to have the wrestlers come out to their old theme songs. I automatically assumed they would have the old Raw theme and Raw set though...Isn't that what they're doing?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
I' would have Good Old JR on the Mike, Bring out the top Dorks on RAW and have Stone Cold make a Appearance to stun all the said Dorks while JR going "STONE COLD< STONE COLD, GOOD GOD ALMIGHTY! BAR-B-QUE SAUCE! SKITTLEMANIA!! Also, during a Divas Match, Cole would be picking on JR and JR kicks is Ass Via 1998. BOTCHOMANIA IS RUNNING WILD!

·
Registered
4,423 Posts
I'd have Mark Henry come back as Sexual Chocolate

·
Registered
5,404 Posts
I'd have all the wrestlers coming out tomorrow to their old songs. How great would it be to see Cena coming out wearing a football jersey, steel chain and the Word Life song? Or Randy Orton with his old "hey! nothing you can say..!" Hell, I'd even have Yoshi Tatsu coming out to Kaientai music

I'd have the old Raw set with old intro music (but with new wrestlers obviously)

Kane make a special appearance with his mask on

Tease an appearance by The Rock/Austin/Triple H
why on earth would you ruin your current stars by making them come out to their "old" music

Old school raw will basically be what it should be. Nostalgia for the guys who have retired. You will get segments with million dollar man and his son, you will get dusty rhodes doing a segment with goldust and aksana, you will get irs interrupting husky harris and nexus and probably getting beaten up, you will get iron sheikh doing a promo with santino and kozlov.

Nothing more. To have current stars go back to their old gimmicks would be a step backwards and just utterly pointless

·
#Born2Rap
5,831 Posts
Raw should do a throwback night or something, where everyone comes out to their old theme, wears their old attire, etc.

·
Registered
12,860 Posts
The kids would be confused as hell.
Not IF they keep reminding people by commentary and even the wrestlers that the episode is based on the past and them using old themes/wrestler outfits or whatever is a one night thing.....Maybe after the show they will actually ask there parents on getting dvd's about the past WWE,And IF the parents already do then maybe they will be interested in checking out stuff on it that they skipped over.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts