Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
727 Posts
Cena. At least Cena would be able to carry Hogan to a hopefully decent match, Austin wouldnt be able to do the same thing.
I have no interest in seeing HHH and sting already had his match with Hogan at BFG.

·
Employee Of The Month At Dale's Dead Bug
4,725 Posts
At this point, I don't want to see Hogan an another match ever again. All of those matches you listed lost their draw potential around 2008.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Hogan can hardly walk, much less take a bump.

·
Registered
485 Posts
HHH vs HHH

·
Premium Member
3,186 Posts
Nobody. I would have no interest in seeing Hogan in the ring again, and I have a hard time believing that even the most casual fan would care to either

·
Registered
4,705 Posts
Having seen Hogan in the ring 3 months ago at TNA in manchester i can honestly say i don't want to see him wrestle again. While he's in the ring you become that 5 year old Hulkamaniac again and you cheer every punch like it was still 1991. But to see him attempt to walk and move around the ring is sad Hulk has done enough for the wrestling business i just want to see him go home and not destroy his back any more.

If there was a way to get the Hulk from the 90's back vs the austin from the 90's then that would be the pick.

Already seen Hulk vs HHH already seen Hulk vs Sting. Hulk vs Cena would be a 2nd choice.

·
Registered
919 Posts
Hulk Hogan vs John Cena vs Stone Cold vs Bret Hart in a Fatal Four Way Hell-in-a-cell. The winner gets declared the biggest superstar from 1912 - 2012.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
Hulk Hogan can barely move these days. He's too out of shape. Hulk Hogan vs John Cena should have happened in 2005 or 2006 if it was going to happen at all. The match wouldn't have been a 5 star classic or anything but it would have been memorable.

·
Banned
5,212 Posts
Sting vs Hogan already happened at last years BFG.

·
Premium Member
12,112 Posts
If his last match had happened in a WWE ring, it'd HAVE to have been putting over John Cena sometime between 2005 and 2007. Cena has been the face of the company for a while now and Hogan would've helped cement that status for him.

·
Registered
2,396 Posts
Hogan vs Cena or Austin
Hogan deserves a big sendoff, if saggy tits Flair got one give one to Hogan the man who made the company

·
Banned
10,758 Posts
1.Cena-Every big star who comes out of retirement wants to fight with him since he is the biggest star now

2.Taker at WM-Taker is 20-0 yet he doesn't have Hogan,Austin,Rock or Cena in that list

3.Austin-Hogan vs Austin;two of the biggest stars ever,Golden Era vs Attitude Era,two men who revolutionized the industry

·
Banned
1,678 Posts
John Cena vs. Hulk Hogan

1 - 20 of 36 Posts