Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 99 Posts

·
The Ayatolla of Rock N Rolla
5,108 Posts
Re: if Hogan/Rock/Austin were Top3 biggest thing ever,Who is qualified as no.4 and no

Well if you insist on hogan/rock/austin being the top 3 biggest ever, then no.4 & no.5 would be HBK and Trips

·
Registered
5,151 Posts
Re: if Hogan/Rock/Austin were Top3 biggest thing ever,Who is qualified as no.4?

4. Flair
5. Andre

·
Registered
6,728 Posts
Re: if Hogan/Rock/Austin were Top3 best thing ever happen in wwe,who is qualified as

4. Flair
5. HBK
6. Undertaker

·
Ho!
18,034 Posts
Re: if Hogan/Rock/Austin were Top3 best thing ever happen in wwe,who is qualified as

4. Undertaker
5. John Cena (By the end of his career, he will pass Taker. It's arguable he's already passed Taker though, so yeah...)

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts

4) Undertaker
5) Shawn Michaels
6) Andre The Giant
7) Bret Hart
8) Randy Savage
9) Ric Flair
10) Triple H

11) would be John Cena I suppose

EBboy™;9183765 said:
4. Undertaker
5. John Cena (By the end of his career, he will pass Taker. It's arguable he's already passed Taker though, so yeah...)
I agree but as of right now, he stays where he is on my list. Maybe not surpass Taker, but he will be way up there for sure.

And the only reason I have Flair lower than many others would probably rank him, is because the thread topic is "in WWE" not "in wrestling".

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,841 Posts

4. Taker
5. Hart
6. HBK
7. HHH
8. Savage
9. Andre the Giant
10. Ted DiBiase-Is a bold choice but was one of the best in ring talents that the WWF had back in the day

·
Banned
4,730 Posts

In terms of star quality, John Cena.

·
P.O.P., hold it down
22,552 Posts

4. Taker
5. Bret
6. HBK
7. Macho
8. Cena
9. Andre
10. Flair or Trips

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts

Undertaker,John Cena,Randy Orton?Shanw michael?The Miz?Randy Savage?Bret hart?

your thought?
lmao is that even serious?

I'd say The Undertaker dude is a draw and has been around for 20 years now all with the WWE.

·
Registered
6,728 Posts

Man. Honestly, Randy should have been #4... He WAS the Intercontinental Championship.

·
"Night's Watch! With Me!"
8,030 Posts

Undertaker,John Cena,Randy Orton?Shanw michael?The Miz?Randy Savage?Bret hart?

your thought?

I'm a Miz fan, but c'mon man.

Anyway, it's gotta be Taker.

·
Registered
2,598 Posts

Subjective.

The Undertaker
Greatest gimmick wrestler,household name,feuded with everybody.Played a huge part in so many different era's and key component in so many gimmick matches.

Shawn Michaels
Hated heel and likeable face.Possibly WWE's greatest wrestler and creator of DX -- an integral part of the attitude era.Had a great comeback and memorable retirement.

Andre the Giant
The original and most famous "monster" wrestler.Feud with Hogan is one of wrestling's most iconic.

Rowdy Roddy Piper
Feud with Hogan put the WWF on the map and was what Vince centered around Wrestlemania.Possibly most famous heel to many Americans,but also much loved babyface.Crossed over into mainstream.

Bruno Sammartino
Carried WWWF during the 1960's and 1970's from high school gyms to MSG and Boston Garden.One of the most famous babyfaces to people 40+.

·
Banned
10,758 Posts

John Cena has already passed HHH HBK and Taker as a STAR.

Cena will surely be on the league of Austin,Hogan and Rock.

What I cant understand why people do not mention Andre The Giant?

·
Registered
8,156 Posts

It's Savage. Were most of you not watching during his prime, or were you not even born yet?

·
Registered
272 Posts

In terms of pure money making ability it has to be Cena. When it comes to keeping existing fans hooked it is surely the Deadman.

·
Banned
4,120 Posts

Hogan, Rock and Austin are the top 3 because they made Vince a shit load of money. Who is the only man to come close to that? John Cena.

1 - 20 of 99 Posts