Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a interesting idea: What would happen if Eric had not gotten stone cold? We already know this:
1. He would be fired on the spot, and
2. Shane would likely become the new GM (We saw him come out of the limo with Vince)

If this happened, many things would change. A few of the changes, for example:
1. No more GM feuds (Although I did find Bischoff's stinkfacing hilarious)
2. Possible trades between Raw and Smackdown!, enhancing each of the rosters (No one wants to see the same match over and over again, really?)
3. More high-risk stipulations in matches, like TLC matches, steel cage matches, andpossibly even stretcher matches. (Shane was and still is a risk-taker).
4. Kane won't take his mask off, which would be good because, a. Saves us a lot of disturbing nights (Although his latest angle with lita does intrigue me somewhat, It just screams "Jerry Springer", doesn't it) and he provided some climatic matches with Shane, and b. He and RVD could have became one the greatest teams on Raw. I mean, even without the Tag Titles, they were the best blend of speed and power I had ever seen.

Anyway..... :topic:

I would greatly appreciate it if u guys could give me any ideas on what it would be like in WWE if Eric had been fired. Thanks!
(P.S. This is my first post, so go easy on me, will ya?
KDragon03 Remember.... Bonds can't be broken, but bodies sure can!

·
Premium Member
4,641 Posts
There would not nescesarily have been more risk-taking matches as this is now not the WWE style but Shane could have made a few matches of those sort. They still probably would have taken the Kane storyline as they did not really have anything else for him.

·
Banned
887 Posts
Eric Bischoff actually didn't have anything to do with Kane removing his mask, other than announcing it. They would have just made Shane announce that stipulation. There also still would have been GM feuds, sooner or later, they would have started feuding. And there really is nothing to prove that with Shane as GM, trades would happen between RAW & SMACKDOWN!. But I do agree that there may be a few more high risk matches on the card.

Ratings did go up when people thought Bischoff would be fired, so I think RAW would have gotten better ratings with Shane O'Mac as RAW GM.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Actually I think if Shane did become GM(which I did not want to happen I like bischoff as GM) It would have brought more meaning for the to brands to fued. Staphanie/Shane sho is the better duaghter or son, who can make more money for daddy. Actually I got more into it when the brands fought I thought it brought interest to watching both shows, because you didnt know if Eric, or stephanie would show up on either smackdown! or raw. Or if any superstars would...

Again like other people said Eric has nothing to do with Kane taking off hi mash, absolutely nothing. All he is, is an on air GM.

O yeah Kane and RVD I thought were a horrible team. It made Kane look weak being in the tag division acting all nice to everyone. I mean come on the new Kane with that have phantom of the opera maks sucked. I was there at MSG when he came back and did the Kanaroonie... ya know what everyont thought? That it was a fake Kane, and they were gonna do a fake Kane vs. Kane storyline, but no they just made Kane a crappy good guy person, which isnt his character. Kane teaming with RVD made him look weak, but we also have to remember that he did the Katie Vick angle which I beleive he still ahvent recovored from... Who could?! really that was the worst storyline in the history of the WWE. I blame HHH for it because he had 70% of controll over the story... it was plain out disgusting, wrong, stupid, and bad TV... Oh yeah and they were this close to ruining Kane's whole career...

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The next question I got to ask is:
Which superstars do u want on the fantasy roster. It can be anyone, some from Smackdown and some already on Raw. Heck, suggesting stars from TNA would be great. I've watched those guys, and they're great! AJ Styles even makes Rey Mysterio look like an amateur! Plus, mention what feuds you'd want, like AJ vs. Jeff Hardy, The Dudleyz vs. America's Most Wanted (TNA), I mean anything you guys can think of!

·
Banned
887 Posts
^^Austin's attourney wanted WWE to give Austin the rights to the name "Stone Cold", but WWE didn't want to give them exclusive rights to it because they wanted money because if it's WWE's name they make part of Austin's money when he does stuff like movies & TV shows. Austin wanted all of the money when he did that stuff. So he can still do that stuff, but he can't say he's "Stone Cold" - which would make him more money, because his fans know him as "Stone Cold" - so if he used his "Stone Cold" name, more people would want to see it.

Oh and KDragon03, if your still looking for suggestions on feuds, I would like to see Stone Cold wrestling again & I would like to see him face Goldberg. I would also like to see a Cena-Orton feud revolving around the Undisouted Championship. Orton could be World Champ, Cena the WWE Champ - then a Title Unification match at say...SummerSlam. You don't have use any of my suggestions, but it would be cool to see.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts