Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If Edge was still wrestling, which feuds/rivalries would you like to see him involved in?

Heel Edge

w/AJ

Punk
Bryan
Ziggler
Rock
Goldust
Cena
Ryder

Face Edge

Ambrose
Del Rio
Lesnar
Christian
Punk
Sandow
McIntyre
Fandango
Slater
Swagger
Henry
Miz
Heyman
HHH
Orton
Ryback
Sheamus
Regal
Barrett

Damn, my homie got called out the game too soon... 2011-now (added on to what he already accomplished prior) could have made Edge "THE GOAT" and not just one of "THE GOATS".

·
Registered
3,582 Posts
Re: If Edge was still wrestling, which feuds/rivalries would you like to see him with

CM Punk easily. Although Edge started sucking in the ring late in his career, he was always good on the mic.

·
Registered
10,028 Posts
Edge/ Punk
Edge/ Christian
Edge/ Ziggler
Edge/ Any shield member

·
Team Narcisse
7,940 Posts
Re: If Edge was still wrestling, which feuds/rivalries would you like to see him with

If he was still wrestling he would in his 37th title reign with less than two years total days of holding the belt.

·
A wallaby? Well it's like a kangaroo but smaller.
18,013 Posts

I'd just love to see Edge back to be honest, but obviously he can't., I hope he's at Wrestlemania 30 for whatever reason though.

·
Premium Member
11,377 Posts

IDK why he gets all the hate for his late career performance, knowing people that he was wrestling with pain in his neck that could have been broken at any moment, and still he was able to have the MOTN vs Ziggler at Rumble 2011 and his performance in the Eliminated Chamber with Rey as the final two as well wasfantastic also MOTN..so yeah no hate from me... (and probably the 2nd best match of WM 27).

If he was still healthy , I'd love to have seen him feud with Christian, I really though that Christian was going to turn on Edge at WM, but maybe they were waiting for his ladder match with Del Rio, Christian could have pushed off the ladder and set up a feud ( Christian did turn heel either way)

Also I never get tired of Edge/Cena, and would have loved Edge/Punk , and even Edge/Sheamus

·
Registered
118 Posts

Edge vs CM Punk, one of my dream feuds.

·
Registered
8,514 Posts

As a Heel:
CM Punk
Sheamus
Christian
Daniel Bryan
Randy Orton
Triple H

1 - 9 of 9 Posts