Wrestling Forum banner

If Edge ever wins the WWE Championship...

2022 Views 30 Replies 16 Participants Last post by  JM
...again, we all know how he will rewrite history

:rolleyes:

(ashamed that I even watched Raw this week:cussin:)
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

· Banned
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
But he is a World Champion son.
Not the spinner belt champion, I said WWE Championsip not the World Heavyweight Championship

· Registered
1,462 Posts
...we all know how he will rewrite history

:rolleyes:

(ashamed that I even watched Raw this week:cussin:)
I didn't realise that I had been transported back in time to before 2006.

· Registered
1,462 Posts
Apparently I'm a smark for posting the obvious.

· Banned
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Do you not remember the Live Sex Celebration?
Can't you read?
(ashamed that I even watched Raw this week)
It was a play on the rewritten Miz-tory from Monday night, that has nothing to do with his current title reign or the previous ones. Just mocked the WWE creativity, and their stupid attempt to make Miz a genius or whatever, even though it was on the 3yr old state of mind... Wow turn it upside down... now turn it sideways for 90 degrees...

· Registered
1,444 Posts
Can't you read? It was a play on the rewritten Miz-tory from Monday night, that has nothing to do with his current title reign or the previous ones. Just mocked the WWE creativity...
I can and the title of the article clearly says "If Edge ever wins the WWE Championship..." Which implies he hasn't.

· Banned
5,193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I can and the title of the article clearly says "If Edge ever wins the WWE Championship..." Which implies he hasn't.
stupid smarks, these forums suck, you can't pass a joke without being jumped by some smartasses for every single thing

· Registered
1,462 Posts
stupid smarks, these forums suck, you can't pass a joke without being jumped by some smartasses for every single thing
Since I didn't watch RAW this week (for obvious reasons) I never had a chance of understanding the joke.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.