Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...does anyone else think he's a future babyface WWE Champion?
He's got pretty much everything, good looks, good physique, great in the ring and he can be tremendous on the mic. FOr me he was a terrific heel before the stupid moustache shit. And he's showed real promise as a face and the fans seem to have really taken to him.
I think he could go all the way IF he gets booked correctly.

·
Registered
2,461 Posts
Yes, he´s getting a slow push like old times. I just hope they don't give him a Money in the Bank briefcase, so he can have a good first reign.

·
Buried by Triple H
3,317 Posts
He could become champion, but you all know whats going to happen.

WWE will START to do something with him, but then drop the ball and send him back to the midcard.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
I preferred the masked, "hand out the paper bags to ugly people" gimmick tbh, but Rhodes is a good face too. It was just hilarious to see people actually wear the bags throughout the match and show after he handed them out. I remember some little kid had one on. :lmao He kept it on all night 'cause Cody asked him to.

·
Registered
473 Posts
Yes, and it needs to happen while the iron is hot. Have Orton finally win the title after HIAC after some screwiness from Triple H and then have Bryan and maybe Big Show (if it is a triple threat) set their sights on Triple H so they can have a traditional Survivor Series match with all the other guys who have been attacked like Christian, Miz, and Ziggler. So Orton needs an opponent and Cody is that guy.

·
Registered
3,974 Posts
Absolutely. But they need to strike whilst he has momentum and make sure they keep him in relevant storylines, making sure he is consistently doing something and on TV. So much potential there.

·
Registered
1,684 Posts
I cheered for him pinning Rollins, and I don't cheer. I enjoy him.

·
wrap
9,027 Posts
Future WWE Champion? Sounds possible, but not in the near future.

Future World Heavyweight Champion? Coming Survivor Series, book it, WWE.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I'd like to see him feud with Orton in the lead up to Royal Rumble. We could have Orton brutally assault Goldust or Dusty and have Cody Rhodes out to avenge his family. I'd get behind that story. Simple but effective.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts