Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Would you bash him, or praise him, and by bash, I mean think little of him. Honestly, I would mark, just for the simple fact that it's the stone cold stunner. I can also honestly say I really don't know how I would react if someone like Cena did the Rock bottom to someone, seeing as they are feuding at the moment. So my question stands, how you feel if CM punk did the stunner to someone like Cena or HHH?

I guess you can also think of this as a general how do you feel about people doing other people's moves as a tribute of some sort on different superstars.

·
Registered
2,353 Posts
Oh dear god, the forum would go nuts.

·
Registered
1,022 Posts
He should stun Stone Cold next time he shows up on Raw. That would be funny.

·
Who speaks for Earth?
625 Posts
I loved it when Jericho used to copy other peoples finishers all the time, it made him appear even more cocky. Doing this would be a good tribute and may even kick off something, like if Punk was doing it as an honour to Austin but Austin sees it as "Jacking his lines" as he said to Punk before.

·
Registered
2,293 Posts
Would be even funnier if Punk did a stunner on ScSa and
Charley Haas came out dressed as Punk and did a
GTS on Punk

·
Registered
4,897 Posts
Sharkboy doesn't want CM Punk copying his move. And that's the fishing line, cause Sharkboy said so.

Had to get that out of my system.

·
Registered
4,807 Posts
I keep saying he needs a new finisher and I sat and thought about the possibility of him taking the Stunner - but in the end I decided against it (unless Austin vs Punk was DEFINITELY 100% going to happen down the line, in which case it'd add to the feud).

Maybe as a one off tribute it'd be cool though. I'd certainly mark, but really - I don't think you should pay tribute to a man still physically able to go in there and do it himself - and I'm fairly certain Austin hasn't stunned his last WWE superstar yet.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts