Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm 99% sure that Cena is going over Rock but the only thing is that the crowd would absolutley despise. I don't know if you want to end a mania with the crow shitting all over the winner of the main event, Just IMO.

·
Asuka
96,230 Posts
He'll be getting booed by the entire crowd, but they ought to know that Rock ISN'T going over, no matter how much they want it. If it were me, I'd just no sell the win if I were a Rock fan. Hell, Cena probably WANTS to get booed.

·
Registered
2,507 Posts
I think it will be mixed, but probably more boos than cheers, but still pretty mixed.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,747 Posts
I am 99% sure that Cena will go over as well, and I am going to be very interested in what happens with the crowd when he does. IMO he will be booed by everyone in the arena. Maybe they will use that as the start of Cena's heel turn (wishful thinking)

·
Vacay in Suplex City!
1,778 Posts
He will get booed alot. lol But like someone said above, maybe a heel turn but i highly doubt it.

·
HOES MAD
22,982 Posts
Cena will get booed most likely from the restart of the feud to the match itself. That said, Cena will win and the boos will be even heavier but nothing "riot worthy" in terms of physicality or ratings wise. They'll all be back the following night. Watch.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
They won't be as bad as ONS II. Obviously there's way more people at WM but ONS is about as hostile an environment as we'll ever see Cena in.

·
Registered
8,365 Posts
They won't be as bad as ONS II. Obviously there's way more people at WM but ONS is about as hostile an environment as we'll ever see Cena in.
ONS is another story .. confiscated weapons , fireballs , talk about a hostile environment .. that was a friggin' war zone

·
Registered
547 Posts
I think it will be mixed, but probably more boos than cheers, but still pretty mixed.
Certain fans go to WrestleMania, and I assure you that most of them, by a large majority aren't Cena fans, add that to the fact that they're in The Rock's hometown, the crowd'll be a lot like MiTB, it'll probably be even more against Cena, actually.

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
I would personally book it this way to make the boos even more justified:

Cena and Rock have a great 30 minute back and forth match where The Rock in particular gets so many near falls, fans get all excited about this and end up being unsure over who wins. Cena hits an AA and Rock kicks out. He has no idea what to do but as soon as The Rock gets up, he hits another AA which Rock kicks out of again. He has a very "unbelievable" look on his face and really knows no more about what to do. He goes for the STF but The Rock reaches the ropes, he's extremely pissed and just wants to earn his victory. As soon as The Rock gets to his feet, Cena starts going extra aggressive and throws him all over the place into the corners and throws in aggressive punches until the referee has to pull him away. He yells at the referee and almost enters psycho mode. Rock is going to get up, then Cena kicks him in the leg and turns him around then puts him in the fireman's carry. A third successful AA which The Rock no longer kicks out of. After that, Cena is announced as the winner, the ref lifts his hand and he can't believe it himself. He starts to pose on the turnbuckles and after a couple of minutes, The Rock gets up and shakes his hand. He's holding his back after the number of AAs he took and after the handshake, Cena suddenly lifts him on his shoulders again and gives him another AA followed by doing the "U Can't C Me" thing in front of Rock's face. He exits the ring, grabs a chair and starts hitting The Rock with it. The boos are reaching another level at this point. When he's done assaulting The Rock, he looks at his wristband that says "Hustle. Loyalty. Respect", he points at it and shakes his head as he looks at it. Then he takes off the wristband and throws it at Rock's face. He starts walking down the ramp into the back. As good an ending as this WM can get with a legendary ending that will be remembered for years!

The next night, he opens the show and cuts a promo that makes his heel turn official. The Rock comes out and calls him a coward for attacking him with the chair and the segment ends with Cena getting the upperhand which he is still heavily boo'd for.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
ONS is another story .. confiscated weapons , fireballs , talk about a hostile environment .. that was a friggin' war zone
Created quite the awesome scene though. Love that match and I feel that the atmosphere was a big factor in that.

·
Registered
615 Posts
I have no dilusions of Rock winning but aslong as it doesnt end with them hugging it out or shaking hands I'll be fine about it. We all have to deal with Cena being shoved down our throats but please vinnie dont make us lose respect for Rocky lol!

·
Banned
13,706 Posts
Im 99% Rock is winning. There is no reason for Cena to win the guy is an establish main eventer, 12 time wwe champ, and has main evented 7 WMs and has won 5 of them. Cena losing to the Rock wont be bad for business cena will still have the same creditability if he loses and plus wwe is all about sending the fans home happy and Rock winning at WM will do it.

·
Banned
463 Posts
The Rock is a much better wrestler than John cena is at least he was when he left wwe in 2003/2004. I find it unlikely for John Cena to win because most people want The Rock to win. I think that this time as wwe have done many times is choosing what is the most popular, which in this case is The Rock winning.

Stooge22 : I doubt so.

The Rock will give John Cena the life time beating of his career, hopefully that will make John Cena turning heel.

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
More like when he wins at Mania, and yes he'll have lots of boos.

It will probably be one of the strangest endings to a WM main event if it just ends with Cena celebrating. To cancel out the boos the two of them will probably shake hands afterwards or even have Dwayne Rock Bottom him. Anything to have a 'positive' atmosphere at the end of the show.

Either way, nothing can compare to that madhouse known as ECW One Night Stand 2006.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts