Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
he should jump nexus as a fan. he should invade raw riding his sports car and beat all the nexus as a civillian. stone cold style. that would get him over. and then at royal rumble, without a contract, he'll steal a number and be part of the rumble to win it. therfore even if he wasnt an employee he still has the right to compete for the championship at wrestlemania!

·
Banned
1,703 Posts
he should jump nexus as a fan. he should invade raw riding his sports car and beat all the nexus as a civillian. stone cold style. that would get him over. and then at royal rumble, without a contract, he'll steal a number and be part of the rumble to win it. therfore even if he wasnt an employee he still has the right to compete for the championship at wrestlemania!
Yeah because he needs to get over...

·
Registered
919 Posts
Not very Cena-like, still sounds more interesting than what they're doing now.
All that matters is WWE splits up the Nexus, releases the generic FCW wrestlers like Wade Barrett.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
I guess if they had to go with the fire him angle thats a good way to do it is have him keep showing up on every RAW & PPV doing crazy shit even though hes "fired"

Maybe have him show up as a heel doing BAD things to faces and doing Nexus style ring destructions single handedly :hmm:

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
I think they should work it where Cena does get 'fired', then have Teddy Long turn on Smackdown trying to sign Cena, much like Bischoff did with Austin back around '02. Then Cena would be unsure about comign back, before finally returning and turning on the fans who 'weren't there for me when I was fired'.

That would be a nice way to;
Turn Cena heal.
Give Smackdown another established star.
Leave the oath open for Nexus to continue for a while before getting cut down by HHH on his return.

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cena needs good storylines to consistently make him top dog. when he's given storylines like the bigshow edge feud before wrestlemania he doesnt get as good reaction. with the nexus thing he gets huge pops on a weekly basis. since elimnation chamber he has been given the best storylines that would force even the IWC to root for him.

he's fired but he can show up on raw to wreak havoc on nexus. because if he doesnt get fired, he'll be the biggest phony on raw as orton said. and its kind of boring to see him a free man and just attack nexus all over again.

·
Lucy Snorebush
2,073 Posts
I think they should work it where Cena does get 'fired', then have Teddy Long turn on Smackdown trying to sign Cena, much like Bischoff did with Austin back around '02. Then Cena would be unsure about comign back, before finally returning and turning on the fans who 'weren't there for me when I was fired'.

That would be a nice way to;
Turn Cena heal.
Give Smackdown another established star.
Leave the oath open for Nexus to continue for a while before getting cut down by HHH on his return.
I agree with you partly, but Cena shouldn't turn heel yet. Plus turning your biggest star since Rock/Austin heel for the first time then moving him on to the B show is bad business. Vince was quoted saying if Cena turns heel, it'll be the biggest turn in the companies history, and so it should be.

·
Offto Club?
1,275 Posts
lol @ the crazy OP. Im sure security are shit enough to let a fan jump the ring every week, drive his car into the arena and steal a rumble number and stay around long enough the win the rumble match.

·
Registered
5,919 Posts
This is what I was thinking, he'd find some way to weasel his way back in and that's what makes the SS match such a great prospect, because I feel it'll make good TV either way.

Not very Cena-like
Vengence is very Cena-like when it's warranted. Look at what he did to Darren Young and Michael Tarver.

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts
This is 2010 WWE, Barret will win at Survivors Series, Cena will be free. Cena will squash him at TLC for the WWE Championship culminating in a Nexus vs Cena match at Wrestlemania. Cena will win and that will be that, Nexus will never be spoken about again.

·
Banned
542 Posts
If cena gets fired then Triple H would have to come back one big icon to replace another, but now with Vinces character being back ANYTHING CAN HAPPEN. So we all well just have to wait and see.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts