Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who would become the next face of the company and would be responsible for carrying the WWE for the next few years?

I think their best choice would be to turn CM Punk face and market the shit out of him.

That, or build John Morrison up.

But all in all, it's scary that there isn't many other choices.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Kofi and Morrison would do a lot.

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
Uhh, no, Punk wouldn't go face. He already tried and failed.

HHH would replace Cena.

Orton's replacement:

·
Bowing down to the BEAST INCARNATE
4,567 Posts
On RAW you have John Morrison & Mason Ryan.

On SmackDown! you have... I know it's farfetched but, if they turn Swagger face and give Del Rio with the WHC (after he's done feuding with Christian & Rey), Swagger could be the next Mr. USA.

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Morrison defo cena retiring tomorrow would be the day wwe left the pg era so I'd mark the fuck out

·
Banned
2,229 Posts
Are you somehow insinuating that Cena is singlehandedly responsible for the PG era? Wtf?
ok he isn't responsible but he is part of it in a big way come on

·
Premium Member
6,817 Posts
On RAW you have John Morrison & Mason Ryan.

On SmackDown! you have... I know it's farfetched but, if they turn Swagger face and give Del Rio with the WHC (after he's done feuding with Christian & Rey), Swagger could be the next Mr. USA.
Mason Ryan being the front runner is more farfetched then a Swagger face turn.

My vote (if no additions were added or anyone switched brands) :

Raw
Faces : HHH, John Morrison, Daniel Bryan (with a needed push)
Heels : CM Punk, Sheamus, The Miz

Smackdown
Faces : Mysterio, Kofi, Jack Swagger
Heels : Wade Barrett, Alberto Del Rio, Drew McIntyre

·
Banned
3,146 Posts
Cena is in no way responsible for the PG era, he just happens to be the face of the company during it.

His Vanilla Ice Cena gimmick was very un-pg friendly, and that gimmick is the closest thing to real Cena we've seen.

On another note, can anyone explain to me why Smackdown! would change at all? Cena and Orton are both on Raw.

Edge and Ziggler/Rio would still be feuding on Smackdown!

·
Registered
1,844 Posts
John Cena has nothing to do with the switch to PG, at all. If the top guy was Randy Orton it wouldn't be him making WWE change their rating. John Cena is told what to do by his employer - World Wrestling Entertainment. John Cena has no say or 'fault' in anything the WWE decides to do.

And I think Edge and Mysterio simply because their probably the third and fourth top guys.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
CM Punk easily, he's the 2nd most talented guy all around under the age of 35 other than Cena. Not to mention the most charismatic.

lol at some of the answers in this thread.

·
Registered
534 Posts
John Cena has nothing to do with the switch to PG, at all. If the top guy was Randy Orton it wouldn't be him making WWE change their rating. John Cena is told what to do by his employer - World Wrestling Entertainment. John Cena has no say or 'fault' in anything the WWE decides to do.

And I think Edge and Mysterio simply because their probably the third and fourth top guys.
Edge and Mysterio dont have that much time left in the company, their careers already span over 15 years.

·
Hit the kitchen up, and water whip. SKRRT
4,030 Posts
Why does everyone say there is no future faces, cena's only 34 this year and orton's only 31, that's at least 7 years for cena and orton has a while too, they can build up multiple faces in that time. stop being a pansy.

·
Banned
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Why does everyone say there is no future faces, cena's only 34 this year and orton's only 31, that's at least 7 years for cena and orton has a while too, they can build up multiple faces in that time. stop being a pansy.
We know how old they are, dink. The original question was, "if, hypothetically, they both left the WWE tomorrow, who would take over?"

1 - 20 of 43 Posts