Wrestling Forum banner

Bryan no longer on Smackdown. Will you care LESS about Smackdown?

• Yes

Votes: 162 75.3%
  • No

Votes: 53 24.7%
1 - 20 of 112 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Since Daniel Bryan is now #1 contender to Punk's WWE Title on Raw, and assuming no longer the main focus on Smackdown with Sheamus and Del Rio fued foreseeably starting. Will you find yourself caring LESS and not tune into Smackdown if Daniel Bryan is no longer featured on the program?

Answer Yes if you will find yourself caring less and not watching Smackdown/and or really caring for what goes on in the show.

Answer No if you will find yourself just as interested/more interested in watching Smackdown with him not on it.

·
Banned
6,531 Posts
Without Daniel what is there left?

Cody Rhodes
Christian when he returns.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Shift Jericho and Miz over. Turn Miz face. Maybe even Brodus if you want another face (could actually have him build some sort of feud.)

·
I'm going to Disneyland!
682 Posts
Daniel Bryan is the main reason I watch Smackdown (with Cody and Christian) so i will probably still follow it, but to a lesser extent, fast-forwarding even more segments than I already do.

·
Registered
1,497 Posts
I would care, and that was one of my concerns when he won the no. 1 contenders spot. I said before that I WOULD LOVE to see him feuding with Punk, but I wanted Punk on Smackdown and not Bryan on RAW. Smackdown is pretty much boring when Bryan isn't on. Sure, we have a lot of rising stars, but Smackdown needs something interesting which will attract crowd, and Bryan was one of them.
Stupid decision from the WWE in my opinion.

·
Ted the Moth
12,866 Posts
Stopped watching regularly when Edge left, so it wouldn't really make a difference to me. Actually I hope Bryan gets drafted, otherwise the outcome of his match vs Punk will be too obvious.

·
Registered
689 Posts
I accidentally answered no, but I meant yes. Daniel Bryan is the only reason I watch Smackdown right now. After he leaves, I'll have no reason to watch. I may become interested again if Cody Rhodes becomes relevant again or/and if Christian returns. Also, if The Miz moves to Smackdown I will have a great reason to watch!

·
Try being informed instead of just opinionated.
3,350 Posts
Aside from Bryan, Christian, and Rhodes I'm really into the injection of new talent on Smackdown. Sandow, Cesaro, and even Ryback adds enough interest for me to at least continue to DVR it.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Of course I will care, he was a great heel, but Sheamus is still there, so that's great reason for me to watch, and now I would at least think that he would be booked to actually interact more with his opponent unlike how it was going for Sheamus and DB. Plus I am pretty sure SD will get some new talent and a fresh start on things.

·
Registered
21,634 Posts
The brand split is only existent in name, so I don't care where they say they're moving him a long as we continue to see him wrestle.

·
Registered
140 Posts
I'll skip through segments like I normally do already. Cody and Christian will be the only two that remain that are remotely interesting.

·
Registered
222 Posts
He'll probably be on both shows, anyway. And no, I will always watch Smackdown!

·
Registered
3,653 Posts
I would care. SmackDown's been dead for a long time now, and Bryan's one of the main reasons why I still watch it.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
If they move Bryan over, then we'd probably be looking at a main event of Orton, Sheamus, Del Rio, Jericho, Christian. Not to mention, the midcard will be developed a lot more with new roster members and people moving over to Raw. It should still be a compelling roster. The problem is that WWE doesn't book the show well and they will find a way to completely ruin the talent that is on the show.

1 - 20 of 112 Posts