Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If Brock was to sign up for another year would you be happy if it ended up with
Brock Vs Bryan at WM32? Of course with him retaining the Title.

Bare in mind Lesnar would only make a handful of appearences and only compete in the main PPVs

·
Registered
938 Posts
I do think Lesnar will sign a new contract. If he does then they must put him in Fueds with these guys

Orton
Wyatt
Rusev
Rollins
And Daniel Bryan at WM32

·
Registered
129 Posts
Brock is delusional if he thinks he can be wwe and ufc champ at the same time. In the UFC he actually has to beat guys like JDS, Cain, Werdum and a few others to be champ again. these guys will beat him to a bloody pulp. I love Brock but his time in the UFC has given him such a huge ego. He cant hang with the elite in the UFC. He should just stay and add more dates to his contract but we shall see what happens.

·
Banned
46 Posts
Brock should head back to UFC if he's healthy enough. Bryan should feud for the WWE title later this year with Seth Rollins or Roman Reigns.. I have no interest in Bryan vs. Brock whatsoever..

·
Banned
2,961 Posts
Brock losing to Bryan would be just as retarded in 2016 as it would have been in 2015. If he's going to face Bryan and lose it should be at the Royal Rumble and come as a result of The Rock taking Lesnar down.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts