Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Glory Glory Man Utd
8,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
They really piss me off people pm me and then join there forum then they say that they will ban you for when they have a ****ing spam section.It really pisses me off bad.Im gonna stick to this one from now on :mad:

·
The Man, The Myth, The LEGEND
178 Posts
You can't go wrong with W-E. I've been back and forth for 3 years. When I first got a mod spot here, I was asked to join other forums. Most are just a waste of time.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
I've lost count of the number of other forums I've been asked to join. I can think of three other forums that I've actually ever posted at and I'm probably a member at one more, for curiosity's sake. I can't even remember my password.

·
Registered
372 Posts
IMO, this is the only fourm worth posting at. I have been asked to go to other fourms and they are just nothing like this place.

·
Glory Glory Man Utd
8,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XxMorpheusxX said:
IMO, this is the only fourm worth posting at. I have been asked to go to other fourms and they are just nothing like this place.
spot on rep added

·
It all started with a penny in the door...
706 Posts
thats cuz most sites are invisionfree. this site is vBulletin. big difference

·
Something Good Can Work
4,030 Posts
IF sucks, I only post at three forums none of them are IF. Two are vBulletin and the other IPB.

·
Registered
1,743 Posts
I post at another forum, but then in June i got "restricted" for a month cause my sig was 405 X 300 and the max size is 400 X 400. I thought it was smaller than the other sigs, but they only cared about dimensions, not area. Anyway, instead of going there to post, i started coming here and have been since then. I go back there once in a while to see if anything is new. I LOVE this forum. But yea, i have had about 10 diffrent PMs telling me to join this or that forum

·
The Old Man
2,046 Posts
Ok:

To all those ****wits here that keep IM'ing me to join their IF board, go **** yourselves with a ball of barbed wire, I will NOT join IF boards, period.

To the ****wits here that keep IM'ing me in Spanish, either speak ****ing English to me, or don't speak to me at all for fear of being blocked...you have been warned, I am Australian, I do not do Spanish.

To all the annoying little ****ers who IM me & start a convo with "What's up?"...do NOT start a convo with me if you actually have nothjing to say, or I will ignore & block you also.

You all know who you are, & if this post is offensive to you, then you deserved the dissin'.

·
In Abhorrence Dementia
7,329 Posts
I don't have time for 3 or 4 forums anyway.Just one will suffice and since that had to be the best on the net,I went with WE.

·
Banned
246 Posts
Well If forums can be good as everybody know's everybody. But this site I will say is the best VB site but their is another one tht Stryder runs that is pretty good.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts