Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

· Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
riddle rap, i agree with you. I think he would bust his ass if he owned the company. I think thats why it seems like hes not doing much with tna , because he doesnt own it. When he ran wcw, he had so much power and it felt like he owned it. Why dont dixie just hand it over. WTF does she need a wrestling company for?

· Registered
12,980 Posts
No

Eric Bischoff, Vince McMahon, Vince Russo, Hulk Hogan and all the hollywood writers got it go , Wrestling need young writers and young promoter with new ideas...

Mike Quackenbush
I agree but it doesn't always turn out well. For example, Dorian Roldan is no Antonio Pena. He been the head of AAA for years and completely change the company. It's not bad but they lost the crazy identity that made AAA a power house in the first place.

Anybody is better than Vince Russo. I always thought David Marquez is the best young promoter out there with tv experience. His NWA Hollywood shows are great.

· Registered
1,238 Posts
i think as long as he doesnt have hogan within 1000 miles of him, it would be a good thing

· Registered
25 Posts
No, I would not feel confident about Bischoff owning the company. I agree with the early posts that wrestling needs new and fresh minds. The product of both TNA and WWE has gone down because the same old people are re-using old ideas.

· Banned
2,204 Posts
riddle rap, i agree with you. I think he would bust his ass if he owned the company. I think thats why it seems like hes not doing much with tna , because he doesnt own it. When he ran wcw, he had so much power and it felt like he owned it. Why dont dixie just hand it over. WTF does she need a wrestling company for?
because he only ever had one good idea and he would put his own fortunes ahead of everyone and once the crap hits the fan he runs off with all the money making us wish we gaven this chance to someone who eats sleeps and breathes and bleeds this business, like me not nessisarily me though, i'll admit most of my booking ideas were invented by others

· Registered
419 Posts
I agree but it doesn't always turn out well. For example, Dorian Roldan is no Antonio Pena. He been the head of AAA for years and completely change the company. It's not bad but they lost the crazy identity that made AAA a power house in the first place.

Anybody is better than Vince Russo. I always thought David Marquez is the best young promoter out there with tv experience. His NWA Hollywood shows are great.
I was going to suggest that very same promoter (David Marquez) myself, actually.

He's been running NWA Hollywood very well, considering the state of the NWA as it is.

· Registered
1,419 Posts
i like bischoff for the most part he plays a great heal gm management type. i have to say the one dude that i would like to see back in charge of a wrestling show though would have to be paul heyman. honestly if tna let him direct the show and be the next gm and let bischoff do the production and marketing they would be in great shape. heyman just knows how to maximize the talent.

· Registered
1,419 Posts
ya really. dixie really should not be on tv. she just does not fit in with the show, like bischoff said she has no place. it's totally true. heyman or bischoff are the gm types you need to be running impact and be the on air authority figure. if not them someone that commands the same kind of authority over the roster if you bring in an unknown in the future. bishoff is a definite improvement over dixie.

· Banned
2,204 Posts
Dixie and eric are as bad as eachother, one has the sense but no desire, the other has the resources but no common sense at all

· Registered
4,026 Posts
let's see the other places where he had legit authority

WCW= went under
Hulkmania tour= went under
tv contract with TNT= went under
TNA reaction= went under

yeah, the guy is definetely reliable for such responsability =)

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.