Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
John Laurinaitis is without a doubt one of the highest drawing stars on RAW. (Even more so then CM Punk) Check the ratings thread if you dont believe me.

Him and David Otunga are literally the only things interesting on RAW right now. if Laurinaitis gets fired at no way out raw will be in big trouble. Look at when mark henry had to leave raw due to injury, the ratings went to shit

John Laurinaitis = Ratings

·
Registered
851 Posts
WWE needs a good bully... because only that will make stars.

The bully is even funny.

lol.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
John Laurinaitis is without a doubt one of the highest drawing stars on RAW. (Even more so then CM Punk) Check the ratings thread if you dont believe me.

Him and David Otunga are literally the only things interesting on RAW right now. if Laurinaitis gets fired at no way out raw will be in big trouble. Look at when mark henry had to leave raw due to injury, the ratings went to shit

TBH AJ and the feud she is involved in is the only interesting to me. Ace is the main focus, and getting serious amounts of time. If anything, he probably won't be fired or someone better will take the spot, HHH? maybe Heyman. Maybe the lawsuit becomes so ridiculous that Heyman says give me the money or give me control.

·
a Stupid Idea from Bad Creative
24,745 Posts
:lol the ratings thread, and definitely not going into air-time, timeslots, and all that to try and explain that part of your post to you.

But like others have said I don't see him going anywhere so don't worry, but if they do want him off TV there are plenty of people who could play the Heel authoirty figure better than him anyways.

·
Registered
538 Posts
John Laurinaitis = Ratings Killer. He bores me to death and annoys me just by the way he speaks. But don't worry I don't see Big Johnny going anywhere

Reactions: The GOAT One

·
Registered
835 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,360 Posts
Ratings? We have a thread for that. As much as I want Johnny off of my TV I doubt that it will happen.

·
The human torch was denied a bank loan.
7,576 Posts
They've managed to turn an interesting Johnny character into a complete boring troll that makes people want to switch the channel, and Otunga isn't doing anything special either. Time to switch things up.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
It's like this place becomes more consumed by and views things increasingly through the prism of ratings and drawing power by the day. At this rate, by this next Tuesday morning, there will be posters saying with utmost sincerity that Vince McMahon needs to make a run-in at Money in the Bank and grab the Raw briefcase so he can then cash in on that vanilla midget skinnyfatass indy no-drawing piece of shit CM Punk to close out the 1,000th episode of Raw, because it will help Raw's ratings.

·
Registered
21,621 Posts

Good one.

·
Registered
3,138 Posts
RAW IS ALREADY IN TROUBLE! ;)

And pretty soon your going to get THREE-ACTION-PACKED-HOURS of the same horseshit they feed ya now!

·
Premium Member
8,457 Posts
He isn't going to be fired after all the attention and push he has been given lately, the show basically revolving around him and he beat Teddy to have controll over Smackdown.. just wouldn't make sense, it would all go to waste.

I see Vince turning heel and siding with him, costing Cena the match. Cena is fired. Triple H the COO comes in on Raw, rehires Cena, him and Cena side with another person or two to take on the new "corporation" being Vince, Otunga, Show, Johnny, Lesnar heading into the Summer who want to get rid of Cena and HHH and get back full power.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
19,155 Posts
Surely they won't have Big Show lose so soon fpalm
I don't think they will, either, but I wouldn't be surprised at this point. Really, I wouldn't.

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
Laurinaitis is not going anywhere. Even if he's "fired", creative will find some reason to bring him back the next night. Lauriniaitis is by far the most over heel on WWE's roster. Anyone who is associated with him becomes a top heel instantly. Look how fast Big Show turned from a face to a heel. This transition wouldn't have happened nearly as fast without Lauriniaitis. Right now, WWE is struggling to get their heels over and it wouldn't benefit WWE programming at all to remove Lauriniaitis from being on camera.

·
What?
13,511 Posts
I'm going to set myself on fire if CM Punk and Austin align and verse Ace and Otunga in a tag match at Wrestlemania.

It will probably end up happening though.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts