Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Keep her as far away from Nikki as possible.
I can see why some Alexa fans feel this way but this is my way to bring her back and show she back to being old Alexa who causes trouble and she get the last laugh on both Rhea and Nikki and move on to the title picture.

·
Registered
249 Posts
I can see why some Alexa fans feel this way but this is my way to bring her back and show she back to being old Alexa who causes trouble and she get the last laugh on both Rhea and Nikki and move on to the title picture.
I don’t need the old Alexa either the goddess gimmick already had it’s time. Alexa has already defeated Nikki, so Nikki can stay in the tag team division.

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
People only say to stay away from Nikki because they are bitter. What they don't understand is that the pairing between Alexa/Nikki was a mutual pairing that was pushed by the both of them to Vince. Both benifited from not being used properly beforehand. Without each other, who knows what would have happened.(although I'm sure Alexa would have found a path eventually) Nikki is a great person, talented wrestler. Most wrestlers speak highly of her.

Moving on. I like your Alexa idea. At least there's a few fans, other than myself that takes the time to come up with new ideas and scenarios. Regardless if it happens or not. at least it's different and way better than anything we have now regarding Alexa Bliss. (y)

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
People only say to stay away from Nikki because they are bitter. What they don't understand is that the pairing between Alexa/Nikki was a mutual pairing that was pushed by the both of them to Vince. Both benifited from not being used properly beforehand. Without each other, who knows what would have happened.(although I'm sure Alexa would have found a path eventually) Nikki is a great person, talented wrestler. Most wrestlers speak highly of her.

Moving on. I like your Alexa idea. At least there's a few fans, other than myself that takes the time to come up with new ideas and scenarios. Regardless if it happens or not. at least it's different and way better than anything we have now regarding Alexa Bliss. (y)
yup they fail to realize that Alexa and Nikki are good friends and enjoyed working together

·
Standing with The Man
6,720 Posts
How about she comes back with a new gimmick? Good performers alway evolve their characters after returning from injury layoffs / time away. Coming back as the Godess or the Lillyette will do nothing for her, I'd like to see her try portray herself as "cured" and be the gimmick she was with Nikki but show signs being the Lillyette has changed her and she's resisting it out of fear of becoming that again

·
Registered
249 Posts

I enjoyed BlissCross even if Alexa’s character at the time was on the diluted side while teaming with Nikki. However the feud is been there done that, creative didn’t invest any energy into making Nikki a viable threat to Alexa. Some actually enjoy Alexa’s current character, so it may not be better to go back to the bitchy heel role that everyone seems to have on Raw outside of Becky.

·
Registered
2,490 Posts
How about she comes back with a new gimmick? Good performers alway evolve their characters after returning from injury layoffs / time away. Coming back as the Godess or the Lillyette will do nothing for her, I'd like to see her try portray herself as "cured" and be the gimmick she was with Nikki but show signs being the Lillyette has changed her and she's resisting it out of fear of becoming that again
How about we do the smart thing, and pretend none of the Fiend/Lily bullshit never even happened...

·
Registered
6,976 Posts
I enjoyed BlissCross even if Alexa’s character at the time was on the diluted side while teaming with Nikki. However the feud is been there done that, creative didn’t invest any energy into making Nikki a viable threat to Alexa. Some actually enjoy Alexa’s current character, so it may not be better to go back to the bitchy heel role that everyone seems to have on Raw outside of Becky.
I don't know. Alexa does her older character/gimmick better than anybody else. She can run circles around Becky. If she doesn't go back, then maybe it could be someone is threaten they will look bad. I don't put beneath Becky to tell management, while I'm here on RAW .. I'm not going to out promo'ed.

The Nikki feud, been there done that. Sorta. But is was real quick, and Alexa was in full Fiend mode. It had to be quick.(given the circumstances) Wrestlers go back to the feud well plenty of times. Look at Becky/Charlotte. They wrestled like 1,000 times. and are still going. If it's good enough for them, it's good enough for Alexa/Nikki in my opinion.

They had 12 matches against each other in their entire careers. And Alexa only won 3 of them. ... they can do some more.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
No matter what Alexa Bliss does when she comes back most of the IWC won’t give it a chance for some reason they just crap on Alexa any chance they get:

·
Southern Pride
Pink Passion
5,795 Posts
I do feel like Alexa needs to stay far away from Nikki also when she returns. Maybe Alexa goes to Smackdown.

Since they aren't doing it with Becky maybe have Alexa start at the bottom and fight her way to the top. She finds a way to lose her "dark side" and then goes from there.

Alexa is good at making whatever she is given work and I feel like regardless of what she ends up doing she will be successful at it. Her returning as vulnerable babyface that finds the confidence to have success again would connect with people.

·
Bleep, bloop, bloam, goodbye to your home.
7,871 Posts
She probably will come back with new iteration of Alexa Bliss rather than old gimmick. The one thing Alexa has done better than 90% of roster is that she has evolved every gimmick change and really thrown herself into it.

I wish more wrestlers would evolve their gimmicks. Some just atm seem content with having a job and dont do much anything i.e Dolph Ziggler, Robert Roode.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts