Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Idk if this is in the right thread but anyway as much as i love the nxt roster I reckon wwe should either get rid of there unused talent or send them to nxt or relackege them. If your on the main roster we should be able to see you on smackdown or raw even have more tag teams just aslong as we get to see them otherwise get rid of them such as jtg what does that guy even do now. my ideas are getting mcintye out of 3mb and replacing him with hawkins so he can get tv time and cause drew can come join an angle with the ic or us tittle. have yoshi tastu tag with A-ry kinda like how baretta and tatsu were but how much heat would someonne get when they beat dotwn yoshi and then suddenly rileys music plays and everyone would go nuts it would be harmless omedy gimmick plus it would be better thahn los mtadors. another idea is put ryder in nxt and repackage him his woo woo shut will get killed by enzo and big cass and bring those two up the problem with nxt is too many guys spend to long there and should be developing on the main roster just like how orton or cena did anyway what are your guys ideas id love to know go apeshit

·
Registered
850 Posts
I don't know if this is in the right place but as much as I love the NXT roster I reckon WWE should either get rid of there unused talent or send them to NXT to repackage them. If you're on the main roster we should be able to see you on smackdown or raw, even if we just have more tag teams. Just as long as we get to see them otherwise get rid of them like: JTG, what does that guy even do now?

My ideas are getting Mcintyre out of 3MB and replacing him with Hawkins so he can get tv time and then Drew can come join an angle with the IC or US title. Then have Yoshi Tatsu tag with Alex Riley kinda like how Baretta and Tatsu were but how much heat would someone get when they beat down Yoshi and then suddenly Riley's music plays and everyone would go nuts. It would be harmless comedy gimmick plus it would be better than Los Matadores.

Another idea is put Ryder in NXT and repackage him his 'Woo Woo Woo' shit will get killed by Enzo and Big Cass and bring those two up. The problem with NXT is too many guys spend too long there and should be developing on the main roster just like how Orton or Cena did anyway what are your guys ideas I'd love to know. Go apeshit.
For the courtesy of the people of this forum I have tried to clean this up. The spelling and grammar is atrocious but alas we move on.

WWE are not stupid. Regardless of what people think of them. When they don't need someone anymore, they turf them. Quick smart. No fart assing around because they spend money to keep these guys here. Besides, WWE needs guys to get squashed so they can promote the bigger talent. It's harsh, I know but it's the fact of the business. Some guys are just there to make the big names look good.

In regards to McIntyre, I believe in WWE. I'm a big McIntyre mark, don't get me wrong and I fucking hate 3MB, but I have my faith they will sort it out when they have an idea for him. Just throwing him in the IC/US title run wouldn't do much. Axel is in the Heyman/Punk feud and Ambrose is perfectly steady with the US title. As much as I think others deserve the US title, I think Ambrose should hold onto it for a while longer. It builds prestige IMO because the dude has tremendous potential and I can feel it in my waters that WWE has plans for him.

Ryder is a great guy, let's face it, he gets a reaction. Probably not so much anymore but hey that's wrestling. Moving him to NXT and repacking him is not always the best option. Sometimes when you repackage someone it can turn out worse than before. In the meantime I still have my faith that WWE will do right by Ryder, whether it's just him being squashed or another US title run, I don't know. Whatever happens happens for a reason.

Enzo and Cass will have their time when it comes. I can tell you did absolutely NO research on this before you posted because Orton and Cena didn't develop on the main roster. They are both OVW alumni and spent some time there. Just like Batista, just like many other guys. WWE don't just throw you on the main roster. Look at CM Punk: the guy was an independent circuit god. The best of the best and WWE put him in OVW! Chris Hero, Bryan Danielson, El Generico, Claudio Castagnoli and Tyler Black are all phenomenal talents (I'm not using their WWE names because fuck you that's why), but they all spent their time in FCW/NXT. It's just good business.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yea sorry everyone Im new to this and I was doing this on my phone which is a piece of shit so I apologize for the atrocious grammar . and when you talk about cena and orton yes they were in ovw but they were not exactly ready when they came to the main roster. All orton was doing was cross bodies and arm drags, they got character development on the main roster unlike today where alot of superstars seem to be wearing out in development. I see guys in nxt who are more ready than guys on the main roster, thats all im saying.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts