Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any programming ideas for WWE Network? I think if they show historic events like the first WrestleMania or some 5* matches, along with other things, would be great. Maybe like Prime 9 on MLB Network. The best wrestlers on the mic, speed, technical, etc. Post your ideas.

·
Munster Mash
3,975 Posts
WWE Roundtable Discussion
A return of WWF Confidential (Obviously repackaged as WWE Confidential)
Weekend Morning 8 hour block of wrestling from the '80's
Documentaries at 7 P.M

·
Registered
5,070 Posts
A chat show called something like "Crunch Time", presented my someone like michael cole or josh mathews, special guests, interviews recaps,call ins from fans, exclusives.

It very much so needs to have commentators and people introducing the programmes as well as up to date features.

It will feel a bit crap if its just constantly playing old matches as though they have just put a DVD on and let it run, it would be a lazy thing to do.

When does this Network start where can we find it and will PPVS or smackdown and raw be on it???

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A chat show called something like "Crunch Time", presented my someone like michael cole or josh mathews, special guests, interviews recaps,call ins from fans, exclusives.

It very much so needs to have commentators and people introducing the programmes as well as up to date features.

It will feel a bit crap if its just constantly playing old matches as though they have just put a DVD on and let it run, it would be a lazy thing to do.

When does this Network start where can we find it and will PPVS or smackdown and raw be on it???
The network is supposed to premire in 2012. No idea if show or PPVs will be on there.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
A show that is just like 30 minutes of interviews and build up, similar to what a Heat before a PPV would be like. I think little things like that really add up.

And tons of old programming, hopefully.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
A show that is just like 30 minutes of interviews and build up, similar to what a Heat before a PPV would be like. I think little things like that really add up.

And tons of old programming, hopefully.
Hoping for this as well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts