Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Around Royal Rumble time have a heel Triple H as WWE Champion on RAW.

In the Royal Rumble have it come down to a face Cena and a face Orton, with Orton beating Cena.

At Elimination Chamber have Triple H defending his title against some bigger names like Sheamus, Jericho, Cena etc. With a surprise last entrance by Shawn Michaels. Michaels makes his triumpent return and does really well making it to the final three (Triple H, Cena, and himself). Have Shawn hit HHH with SCM and shockingly eliminating him. Triple H gets furious and attacks Shawn. Cena picks up the win and the wwe title. This sets up for two huge matches at Wrestlemania. We can see the birth of a mega star in Orton if he beats Cena, and we can see a story book ending to Shawn Michaels career.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
we already saw a story book ending to Shawn Michaels career. plus, he's retired, and very happy about it.

·
Premium Member
10,169 Posts
We saw Shawn's storybook ending this year. And it was a happy send-off, nothing kayfabe bitter with a potential opening for a revenge return.

And I'm not for Orton winning the Rumble again (so soon anyway). The victory should go to someone who 'needs' it more i.e. Punk, Christian, Kofi..

But thanks for the ideas anyway. :p

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm not the best at writing storylines, so i'll give it a shot at making it interesting.

Road to the WWE Championship:

Around Rumble time the main event for Raw is Ted Dibiase vs John Cena. Dibiase Jr. Wins from a distraction from the Miz. Miz enters the ring with a beat up Cena and says that he was cheated out of his title shot (he has already cashed in his money in the bank title shot). Because at "TLC 2010" it was Miz vs Sheamus for the WWE Championship with Cena as special guest referee. Because the stipulation was if Miz held the title, then Cena will never get another championship shot.

The week prior to the Royal Rumble. Daniel Bryan has a special match vs Randy Orton & Chris Jericho. It's a triple threat with the winner gaining entry into the Rumble. Miraculously, Daniel Bryan wins by making Jericho tap to an ARMBAR!!! After the match Stephanie Mcmahon walks down the ramp and into the ring with a bag containing numbers. She tells Bryan that his entry number is the one he uncovers out of the bag. Next thing you know...its lucky number 27!

The Royal Rumble has Arrived! Sheamus has a scheduled match vs John Cena for the WWE Championship. Guess who the special guest referee is this time...that's right The Miz! It is at this point that it is revealed that Miz & Sheamus are working together in this match. As the Miz's path is to cost Cena the match & the title, Daniel Bryan comes out and Miz follows him backstage. Now without a referee, Hornswoggle comes up from under the ring and acts as special guest enforcer awarding Cena the match and declaring him new WWE Champion. Onto the Royal Rumble match, Dashing Cody & Jack Swagger start by drawing entry numbers #1 & #2. Later on Chris Jericho & CM Punk draw 6# & #7. elimination after elimination next come numbers #26 & #27 which are The Miz & Daniel Bryan. This leaves the fans believing that Bryan could win this Rumble debut with lucky 27. But alas he didn't. After Bryan eliminated Jericho He was eliminated by the The Miz & Wade Barret who wasn't even in the Rumble to begin with. The thing was that Barret gave up his spot earlier in the night to SRS Jericho, this allowed Jericho to pull a Mick Foley and enter the Rumble more than once. In the end Jericho wins the Rumble and will main event Atlanta.

Following night on Raw. John Cena comes out as the new WWE Champion saying his catchphases yadda yadda yadda. Then Sheamus comes out and demands his rematch clause. And then Cena tells Sheamus that if he wants his shot then deafeat John Morrison and that will give him a spot in the Raw Elimination Chamber match. Later in the night Sheamus defeats Morrison within 5 minutes. After the match Sheamus gets on the mic and says that he can regain the WWE Championship in less than 5 minutes. For the next match Jerry Lawler is out for the night because he was badly beat up by Alex Riley. So now Joining Michael Cole for the Cena vs. Miz match is Daniel Bryan. So as the match is Underway, Cole keeps saying how he will never amount to anything the Miz has ever done, and Bryan replies by saying that "You are one smart remark away from getting your freakin head kicked in!!!" In the end cena wins the match.

Elimination Chamber time has come: Daniel Bryan has a match on the card to face Wade Barret in a NODQ match. In the early going of the match Barret has the upper hand with military presses and huge body slams. But the Bryan gains strength, and being the true technician that he is out wrestles Barret with real Regal style mat wrestling & Misawa style arsenals. This match is a real treat for the fans and specially Michael Cole. The match heats up to the point that Bryan & Barret wrestle to the outside. Michael Cole even tries to distact Bryan but Bryan kicks his teeth in and the crowd goes ape$hit! In the end Daniel Bryan wins with the "Dragon Hook". For the Elimination Chamber match Raw competitors are as follows=Cena(c) vs Kofi vs Sheamus vs The Miz vs Dibiase vs Orton. As Kofi & Dibiase are eliminated in the early going of the match. Orton takes it to the Miz. And Cena eliminates Sheamus with the attitude adjustment. But The Miz eliminates Orton with a quick rollup leaving Orton with a face of disbelief. This leaves The Miz with current Champ Cena. Cena goes straight for the STF making the Miz tap out. So Cena Survives and will be in Atlanta to defend his WWE Championship against Chris Jericho.

The final stop before the big night on RAW. Cena still the champ says "after WrestleMania you better believe this belt will still be around my waist". Jericho's theme hits.

Finally

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
Natalya vs Beth Phoenix and Sheamus vs The Undertaker.

Those are the only two matches I really want to see next year.

·
Registered
3,474 Posts
HBK already got his storybook ending in a far superior far bigger match than it could ever be with Hunter. well because lets face it Hunter isnt near the legend that Taker is takers legacy and his name are both massive

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I really want to see punk win the rumble this year his promos during eliminations were pure gold, he was the highlight of this year's royal rumble.(sorry edge)

or christian to win the rumble which probably will never happen but please god let him win.

·
Registered
439 Posts
Rumble should be won by Bryan, Christain, or Punk. All three will put on excellent matches at 'Mania.

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
I would love Cena vs Miz - redoing the initial hot feud they messed up with the anti Cena shirts etc... the ongoing promos between these two in the build up to a championship main event would be great.

·
GIANTS
2,647 Posts
WWE Championship:

Bring back Triple H around Survivor Series and have him be revealed as the leader of Nexus. Wade Barrett, WWE Champion after NOC, says that with Triple H on board Nexus will destroy WWE. In the coming months have Nexus destory everything in their path, but in the end a power struggle occurs. Barrett says Nexus formed because of him and Trips says it's his group now.

For the WWE Title at WM27, Triple H vs. Wade Barrett

World Heavyweight Title/Implications:

Undertaker beats Kane in HIAC and holds the title for a little bit, but Vince screws him at Royal Rumble against Jack Swagger. Vince says he is digusted by the Undertaker and that he's faced every one of his major stars at Wrestlemania. This time he will end the streak.

Swagger comes out of Royal Rumble cockier than ever, but he faces a new challenge after cheating to defend his title at Elimination Chamber, Randy Orton.

For the World Heavyweight Title: Jack Swagger vs. Randy Orton

Streak vs. Chairman: Undertaker vs. Vince McMahon

Nexus

Add new members to Nexus to lead the charge against WWE, and make them look strong. But Team WWE led by Cena, vows to finally do what he's been attempting to do for nearly 8 months. He says if he has to, he will singlehandedly defeat the Nexus...their time has come.

Winner Takes All: Team WWE vs. Nexus in your ME

^^^Those are just some of the ideas I have, we'll see :rolleyes:

·
Registered
604 Posts
I'm a big fan of cross-promotional matches, and now that Raw and Smackdown will be under the same media umbrella buildups could be done much easier.

Undertaker vs. Sheamus
CM Punk vs. The Miz (The pre-match hype between the WWE's two best talkers could be off the charts.)

·
Registered
850 Posts
Loser leaves WWE Forever Match
John Cena vs. Goldust vs. Great Khali vs. Mark Henry vs. Michael Cole vs. Darren Young vs. Hornswaggle vs. Great Khali's Manager vs. EVERY "Diva" vs. Zach Ryder vs. Shaemus as a Main Eventer vs. Matt Hardy vs. R-Truth's stupid gimmick vs. Rey Mysterio vs. Tyson Kids "hair" vs. Vladimir Kozlov vs. Jack Swaggers Lisp vs. Luke Gallows vs. Undertaker vs. Kane
Winner: Stone Cold Steve Austin nukes them all cause he was on a 25 kill streak... >_>
mmm.. delicious COD reference :)

Under-Appreciated Match
Chris Masters vs. Christian vs. Finlay vs. Kofi Kingston vs. Evan Borne vs. Ezekiel Jackson vs. John Morrison vs. Primo vs. Ted DiBiase vs. William Regal vs. Yoshi Tatsu
Winner: Everyone, cause they pwn..

Valiant Return to WWE Match
Shelton Benjamin vs. Batista vs. Brock Lesnar vs. Ken Kennedy vs. Elijah Burke vs. Kurt Angle vs. Paul London vs. Nick Dinsmore vs. Paul Birchill vs. Marcus Cor Von vs. Daivari vs. Kevin Thorn vs. Shannon Moore vs. Jeff Hardy vs. Big Daddy V vs. Goldberg vs. BRADEN FUCKING WALKER vs. Juventud vs. Hardcore Holly vs. Carlito
Winner: Braden Walker

2G4U Battle Royal
The Rock vs. Steve Austin vs. HHH vs. Shawn Michaels
Winner: Braden Walker :)

Money in the Bank
Skip Sheffield vs. CM Punk vs. Cody Rhodes vs. Dolph Ziggler vs. The Big Show vs. Heath Slater vs. Justin Gabriel vs. Chris Jericho
Winner: Braden Walker..

WWE Title Match
The Miz vs. Daniel Bryan
Winner: Braden Walker...

World Heavyweight Title Match
Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio vs. Wade Barrett vs. Edge
Winner: ALBERTO DEl RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIIIOOOOO

OMG NOT A MITB THINGY!
Braden Walker vs. Alberto Del Rio for WHC
Winner and new UNDISPUTED CHAMPION: Braden Walker

$20 says this is EXACTLY what will happen :DD​

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Daniel Bryan vs. Kaval for the Intercontinental Championship in a 60-Minute Ultimate Submission match. Let them steal the fucking show.

·
Registered
850 Posts
Kaval is a high flyer not a submission guy thing...

isn't he? :S

EDIT: and if you're gunna put Bryan Danielson versus anyone at Mania have it against Regal (with Regal retiring) ;)

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Kaval is a high flyer not a submission guy thing...

isn't he? :S

EDIT: and if you're gunna put Bryan Danielson versus anyone at Mania have it against Regal (with Regal retiring) ;)
From the matches I've seen between the two, yes, Kaval can definitely handle a submission match. Maybe make it a regular Iron Man Match, but the point is, let them go an hour!

And, no, I hate Regal lol.

·
Registered
850 Posts
From the matches I've seen between the two, yes, Kaval can definitely handle a submission match. Maybe make it a regular Iron Man Match, but the point is, let them go an hour!

And, no, I hate Regal lol.
Yeah but whether you like it or not he is one of the best :) he is very under-appreciated in the WWE; and him retiring against his most successful student at the "grandest stage of them all" would be epic :)

·
Banned
4,120 Posts
Yeah but whether you like it or not he is one of the best :) he is very under-appreciated in the WWE; and him retiring against his most successful student at the "grandest stage of them all" would be epic :)
I've never been impressed by him, so I don't like that he is allegedly "one of the best".

1 - 20 of 32 Posts