Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I just found out that someone happened to egg my Dad's car last monday night. Time for redemption.

Now, I have two suspects in mind....so I think I'll have to get both. How to do it though? I'm thinking peanut butter and bologna, or dog crap all over some people's cars. I don't feel like touching dog crap, so I might have to find another method.

Anyone got any good ideas for revenge?

·
↑↑↓↓ ←→&#8592
7,829 Posts
Nahhh man - do something that's nice and quiet. They won't even know that anything was done to them in return. Just pour sugar in both of thier gas tanks, as soon as it crystallizes, they're fuc*ed. Did it plenty of times a couple years ago...works like a champ.

AND.....

I'm out.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
Put lots of super glue around their tyres. Or just leave alone and be mature and not envoke more retaliation(sp?).

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
skeet said:
Put lots of super glue around their tyres. Or just leave alone and be mature and not envoke more retaliation(sp?).
Nah. Maturity is gone at this point. I could be the bigger person, and just let it go.

But where's the fun in that?

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
The fun is the fact that they won't ever win. They'll get frustrated that they can't get under your skin.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
skeet said:
The fun is the fact that they won't ever win. They'll get frustrated that they can't get under your skin.
Interesting. That's a clever point you have there. I'll have to consider it while I debate whether I should do anything.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
What the hell? Someone egged your dads car, so you want to get them back. Here's an idea, get over it. It happens all the time. Revenge? On a freaking simple egging of a car? The eggs clean off with water. Seriously....

A few months ago someone busted the back window of our van out with a bat. We know who it was. Did I go looking for revenge? No, because they'd know it was me. Plus, it's pointless. What's it gonna prove? That you can sink to their level? How childish. Gee why don't you toilet paper their house, put a flaming bag of dog shit on their porch, order a bunch of pizzas to their house, prank call them, then burn a cross on their lawn? YA THAT'LL SHOW YOU'RE HARDCORE.

·
The North Remembers
20,749 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Whoa, someone busted your window and you did nothing? That's like beyond the lines of conduct. How much does it cost to repair a busted window like that? A few hundred dollars. Screw that. You kick their ass.

Fine, I'll let it slide this time. But if they try another stunt....I won't go down quietly. That's a guarantee.

N

·
0 Posts
Ignore Cody. He is a *****. He doesn't mind ****ing with people on the Internet, but when he's confronted in real life he cowers in fear. ma 2

Show them power. Burn down their house and slaughter their animals.

·
Asuka
96,568 Posts
Fine, I'll let it slide this time. But if they try another stunt....I won't go down quietly. That's a guarantee.
Don't let it slide. When someone ****s with you, you don't let it slide, you let a bat slide across their skull.

·
Banned
4,141 Posts
Are you guys insane? Why are you trying to think of ideas for "revenge"? If someone egged my dads car I'd go to their house. I'd wait until he came home that night and when he got out of the car I'd run up and ram him into his car, throw him down, jump on him and break his nose for him. Chances are, your dad did nothing to deserve his car getting egged, right? Exactly. Say it was because you AND your dad had done something to that person, then I'd just get back at them through a prank-assault like they did. But when it's just done to be done, **** that, I'm not against physical violence.

SIG

·
Jerichoholic
3,091 Posts
If they leave their car unlocked put some seafood, preferably scollop's, in hard to reach places. The car will absolutely stink within a week and they will never ever rid the car of the smell. Second best, sit the seafood under the guards of the car.

You could acid wash their number plate so they will get booked for acid washing it?

You do realise they are only gonna do something back to you and it will be a darn sight worse than egging your dads car.

·
DOOMED
33,209 Posts
what ever you do like Cowie said they will no doubt come back and do something alot worse and it will end up both partys do worse and worse shit to each other and at the end of the day is it really worth the hassle?

screw it do what ever the **** you want you seem intent on doing something back to them even though it will result in alot more trouble than if you just let it slide.

·
Banned
2,683 Posts
Yeah i agree with Role Model and Cowie they will only do something worse.. but if you really want revenge go throw your rubbish ontop of their car make sure food is in it..

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
They egged your car you better do something boy, here's my Idea:

1-buy a paintball gun
2-buy some neon color paintballs
3-shoot their car from a far away place.

that works everytime, you can thank me later.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts