Wrestling Forum banner

Ideas for how the World Title will pan out since Smackdown 4/2/2010

994 Views 13 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  peowulf
I think either way no matter who wins on Friday between Dolph and Edge, Rey Mysterio will win the title at the elimination chamber. This sets up Del Rio vs Rey at wrestlemania. Which to me would be an awesome match. Thoughts?
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
6,748 Posts
I think either way no matter who wins on Friday between Dolph and Edge, Rey Mysterio will win the title at the elimination chamber. This sets up Del Rio vs Rey at wrestlemania. Which to me would be an awesome match. Thoughts?
Actually that would be a pretty good thing. At Mania Rey and Del Rio could have a great match (as long as Del Rio wins) and it would appeal to the hispanics also very much.

· Registered
294 Posts
Actually that would be a pretty good thing. At Mania Rey and Del Rio could have a great match (as long as Del Rio wins) and it would appeal to the hispanics also very much.
There was that interview where Del Rio said he was like a God in Mexico. So if they have one of their own beating "God". That could be very profitable for McMahon

· Undergoing a gimmick change.
2,415 Posts
I love how nobody has picked up on the fact he got the year wrong..

However I think Del Rio vs. Mysterio has been played out, I'd be much more interested if Edge retained and Christian found a way into the match. Though that situation is very unlikely.

· Registered
25 Posts
rey vs del rio ?? in wrestlemania ?? rematch ??? again ??? boring !!!

wade barret will not win the heavyweight champion in EC if he would fight the undertaker in wrestlemania. Probably taker will return at EC to screw barret.

kane has enough with the title, so does edge

ziggler will lost at EC

so the new world heavyweight champion is drew ...

drew vs del rio is new feud at wrestlemania ... that's not boring as drew now becomes face

· Registered
3,804 Posts
Ziggles to win, drop at EC to Edge. Fued with Del Rio till mania...Del Rio ends, then Edge and Del Rio have another month long fued over title...Del Rio retains then that is it.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.