Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
i think the best way to get him over is turning face . but this hs to be done perfectly . i actually see drew mac involved in this too . ill explain :

Kaitlin will support ziggler once more in a backstage segment, congratulating him for the number 1 contendership , Vickie appears and shows some jelousy .

Drew Mac will have to fail to score with Kelly Kelly , So he will try with Kaitlin ,

Kaitlin and Drew Mac also have aa backstage segment of some sorts , where Kaitlin explains that her heart belongs to ziggler , but she doesnt wnt to interfere with the relationship Ziggler and Vickie have.

Ziggler has a strong showing vs Edge for the tittle, but he looses due to Vickie in some mistake, where she hits ziggler or something, the ref never finds out and Edge wins .

Ziggler is first upset, but forgives vickie, and tells her, he cn do it on his own, and she needs to trust him.

Kaitlin then tells ziggler, she admired the way he handled things with Vickie , that most men would flip out but he did not , she says something like vickie is lucky to have him or any womn would be lucky to have him they both hug showing a strong friendship. Then they get off cam and drew shows up all jelous.

Drew then starts some crap , going to vickie nd telling her she saw Ziggler and kaitlin embraceing, Vickie gets suspicious .

Drew tries to convince Kaitlin once more to follow him to the ring , and she declines, Drew gets all pissed off .

there is a tag team match between Ziggler and DRew vs, i dont fucking know edge and mysterio .

So Kaitlin and Vickie are at the heels corner . Vickie gets injured trying to help the heels falling from the steps or something so Kaitlin tries to help the heels, but smacks drew and causes them the match .

Then Drew starts harrasing her that she did it on purpouse .

then there is a match ziggler vs i dont know some face . so kaitlin comes to zigglers corner, and drew comes out to cost ziggler the matchand does so . when ziggler is left in the rign alone as the loser, kaitlin comes to comfort ziggler, and drew tries to sntch her away, then Ziggler gives him the zig zag, ( i assume he will get a pop there ).

Vickie comes back, and gets jelous again, confronts ziggler, and ziggler explains that she is just a friend, and she ws in need . his heart belongs to vickie. and that drew cost him the match for being jelous also,

then vickie says something like maybe u deserved it, then drew interrupts nd says he did deserve it cuse he should be fithfull to his woman nd yada yada .

then teddy long comes out and schedules a match between ziggler and drew .

before the match there is backstage segment where vickie tells kaitlin to stay of dolph , and slaps her.

in the match, drew takes out the ref, and gets chair, pounding on ziggler, and then kiltin comes out, drew gets a hold of her, then vickie comes out, and she ( vickie) tells drew to beat the shit out of her, ziggler regins consiousness, and lays the zig zag on drew , now there is just kaitlin , vickie nd ziggler standing, and vickie slaps ziggler on the face , kaitlin spears vickie or something then ziggler interferes bewtwen them, and vickie tries a cheap shot on kailtin by slapping her but ziggler stops her hand .

Drew gets back up pulls ziggler from the hair, ziggler lets go of vickie's hand , vickie falls out of the ring, and kailtin begins to hit drew on the back, drew directs his attention to kailtin, then ziggler gets the chair, and bashes drew with it, and the ref is bck up, ziggler gets the 3 count! (i like to think the crowd is fucking going nuts now ).

Ziggler's face turn is complete with him and kaitlin later being a couple .

Vickie and drew join forces , drew will benefit from vickies heat, and ziggler will benefit by simply being against them .

then we can think number one contenders match etc.

what you guys think ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
From what i've seen, the man loves being a heel way too much to want to turn at this point. Case in point, look how boring Orton is now. Heel or Tweener is the life for Dolph. But thats a pretty good storyline none the less and would work if timed right.

·
Registered
3,780 Posts
That was hard to read...

Ziggler isn't going to get pop like that, and even on the contrary, he'd have no way of holding that pop, especially with a diva that no one really cares about. (granted she won nxt, but when's the last time she was on TV, or what would the probability be of her getting a reaction without doing something sexual)

·
Registered
2,616 Posts
i think the best way to get him over is turning face . but this hs to be done perfectly . i actually see drew mac involved in this too . ill explain :

Kaitlin will support ziggler once more in a backstage segment, congratulating him for the number 1 contendership , Vickie appears and shows some jelousy .

Drew Mac will have to fail to score with Kelly Kelly , So he will try with Kaitlin ,

Kaitlin and Drew Mac also have aa backstage segment of some sorts , where Kaitlin explains that her heart belongs to ziggler , but she doesnt wnt to interfere with the relationship Ziggler and Vickie have.

Ziggler has a strong showing vs Edge for the tittle, but he looses due to Vickie in some mistake, where she hits ziggler or something, the ref never finds out and Edge wins .

Ziggler is first upset, but forgives vickie, and tells her, he cn do it on his own, and she needs to trust him.

Kaitlin then tells ziggler, she admired the way he handled things with Vickie , that most men would flip out but he did not , she says something like vickie is lucky to have him or any womn would be lucky to have him they both hug showing a strong friendship. Then they get off cam and drew shows up all jelous.

Drew then starts some crap , going to vickie nd telling her she saw Ziggler and kaitlin embraceing, Vickie gets suspicious .

Drew tries to convince Kaitlin once more to follow him to the ring , and she declines, Drew gets all pissed off .

there is a tag team match between Ziggler and DRew vs, i dont fucking know edge and mysterio .

So Kaitlin and Vickie are at the heels corner . Vickie gets injured trying to help the heels falling from the steps or something so Kaitlin tries to help the heels, but smacks drew and causes them the match .

Then Drew starts harrasing her that she did it on purpouse .

then there is a match ziggler vs i dont know some face . so kaitlin comes to zigglers corner, and drew comes out to cost ziggler the matchand does so . when ziggler is left in the rign alone as the loser, kaitlin comes to comfort ziggler, and drew tries to sntch her away, then Ziggler gives him the zig zag, ( i assume he will get a pop there ).

Vickie comes back, and gets jelous again, confronts ziggler, and ziggler explains that she is just a friend, and she ws in need . his heart belongs to vickie. and that drew cost him the match for being jelous also,

then vickie says something like maybe u deserved it, then drew interrupts nd says he did deserve it cuse he should be fithfull to his woman nd yada yada .

then teddy long comes out and schedules a match between ziggler and drew .

before the match there is backstage segment where vickie tells kaitlin to stay of dolph , and slaps her.

in the match, drew takes out the ref, and gets chair, pounding on ziggler, and then kiltin comes out, drew gets a hold of her, then vickie comes out, and she ( vickie) tells drew to beat the shit out of her, ziggler regins consiousness, and lays the zig zag on drew , now there is just kaitlin , vickie nd ziggler standing, and vickie slaps ziggler on the face , kaitlin spears vickie or something then ziggler interferes bewtwen them, and vickie tries a cheap shot on kailtin by slapping her but ziggler stops her hand .

Drew gets back up pulls ziggler from the hair, ziggler lets go of vickie's hand , vickie falls out of the ring, and kailtin begins to hit drew on the back, drew directs his attention to kailtin, then ziggler gets the chair, and bashes drew with it, and the ref is bck up, ziggler gets the 3 count! (i like to think the crowd is fucking going nuts now ).

Ziggler's face turn is complete with him and kaitlin later being a couple .

Vickie and drew join forces , drew will benefit from vickies heat, and ziggler will benefit by simply being against them .

then we can think number one contenders match etc.

what you guys think ?

·
Registered
1,505 Posts
Zig Zag can't be hold as a true knock-out finisher being that Ziggler uses it as a signature move,but if he gets a good replacement,then that would fit better.

You have to squash more the happenings,it being too long could lead to the storyline staling

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
I don't know that either of them are going to get 'massively' over in the next few months to a year but a turn for one of them could go a long way in elevating them. Right now, it looks as though Drew would be the one to turn face and I can't say I disagree with that. The fans don't seem to really care about Dolph unless Vickie is tagging along so I think splitting the two would hurt him for the time being.

As for Drew, he seems to have hit the wall as a heel so a face turn could be just what he needs. I think that he's ultimately going to be better as a heel but being a face for a while would make it more impactful when he eventually turns again. Regardless of his alignment, he needs to have more going for him than just an afterthought angle with Kelly Kelly to get over.

·
Registered
18,833 Posts
I've always thought that Kaitlyn could turn Ziggler face, but I dont think McIntyre needs to be involved in this.

If WWE wants McIntyre to get booed like crazy, just have him feud against someone like Mysterio

·
Registered
5,918 Posts
I like your idea and it actually seems somewhat plausable. Maybe a little too specific but I could definitely see it working like that.

The only way it could be really pulled off though is if they give it some good air time. Giving it five minutes a week will only make it look like some midcard fued.

·
Registered
3,482 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like your idea and it actually seems somewhat plausable. Maybe a little too specific but I could definitely see it working like that.

The only way it could be really pulled off though is if they give it some good air time. Giving it five minutes a week will only make it look like some midcard fued.
ill thank you for two things, liking the idea and actually having the time to read it XD ..

yeah it was too specific, but the WWE needs to be this specific . Behind the scenes it seems they re slacking off, hence the terrible current story lines. and of course this would tke like 2-3 months of work.

And you are right , 5 mins would only seem as a mid card feud.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts