Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
11,128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, so I was thinking about how long "The Shield" would stay together and how they should disband when it was time and then I thought, why should they disband? How about, they all come to a decision... when they want to spread their individual wings and pursue personal goals (injustice is erased enough in their eyes), they just put the group on hold, but never END the group and whenever the WWE reaches a point where too much injustice is running rampant again, they put the band back together again and take care of business.

P.S., not sure how this would work if one their members was the injustice...

FAIL?

·
Banned
1,522 Posts
Your run on sentence makes it a little difficult to grasp what youre getting at.

In any case, it makes a little bit muddled as far as the WWE drama goes. Its really not best to confuse people unto which roles or alliances they belong too. I dont particularly think a "grey area" of social-roles would benefit a story line. Besides, the feuds between tag team partners who break up make for great television.

An interesting idea, nonetheless. Theoretically if your idea is done well enough it could be pulled off but I sure as hell dont know how.

·
I know, it's been a while.
3,272 Posts
Its hard to call with the shield.
I would keep them together for at least another year, they haven't made a big enough name for themselves yet.

We know they're talented, but they need to prove it on a weekly basis.

Plus if you just have them disband and agree to go their seperate ways its hard to gain major momentum and they would remain heels.

Hopefully WWE has a long term plan for them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.