Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
256 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are a couple ideas I have for Survivor Series. I don't mind just having the traditional SS elimination matches but considering WWE almost scrapped the PPV here are a couple things I came up with.

1) Have 3-5 Survivor Series elimination matches on the card. All of the Survivors would then compete in a battle royal at the end of the show for a shot at either championship.

2) You could have one or two of the Survivor Series matches be some sort of a gimmick match. Either Hell in a Cell, Cage, Tables match or just no DQ, no tags needed. The HIAC would probably happen at the HIAC PPV in some sort of Cena vs. Nexus match so it might have to be some sort of gimmick match that doesn't have a PPV named for it. WWE is having a "Survivor Series" type match at Summerslam so I guess that doesn't matter a whole lot. This would also open the route for WWE to have some sort of Wargames type match, if they wish to do so.

·
Registered
837 Posts
I would like it if they used your 1 and did an old school Survivor Series match. Have 2 elimination matches with the survivors from each one teaming up to take on the survivors of the other. The problem is 1 team would be squashed as a 1 on 1 or 2 on 3 match doesn't exactly sound great as a main event. A 3 on 5 or 3 on 4 could work.

And as far as your 2 goes I feel like with WWE taking the gimmick PPV style to the extreme adding in another gimmick match is overkill. I'm still waiting for "Nursing Home!" the PPV where all matches are retirement matches.

·
Registered
21,591 Posts
1) Have 3-5 Survivor Series elimination matches on the card. All of the Survivors would then compete in a battle royal at the end of the show for a shot at either championship.
This is actually a pretty good idea, usually when I see the thread title "idea for..." I fear the worst, but this would actually be really good and something that the WWE would probably do.

Although I shouldn't be suprised you've come up with a good idea, you're an Arsenal fan...we're naturally smarter, I think.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts