Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
His heel run has gone stale, after losing a series to JoMo (who they've since dropped the ball on), and yet again jobbing to Orton...it's his making his KOTR win look totally irrelevant which irritates me.

How about Sheamus as a face? He's a big irishman, I think the crowd would grow to love him very quickly. He just doesn't seem clever or nasty enough to be a heel.

·
The Winds of Change
5,627 Posts
In 2 years or so...but keep building him as a heel now so he continues to get over in that light. You can tell he has the ability to be face though, just in due time. He will face Triple H for a consecutive time at Wrestlemania and one would have to assume he's going over. Why ruin the heat that move would bring to Sheamus, especially if he pinned Hunter clean. Triple H is almost on that level of Undertaker and HBK legendary like status who is still stepping in the ring, and a win for Sheamus would cement his status in the future of WWE.

Ride out that heat for as long as it will burn, and throw him into some compelling, fresh new feud after his one with Triple H has ended. Then you've got a top notch player built, one who the fans have accepted and one that they legitimatly believe belongs in the main event. Then you can turn him face in a big angle and watch the FELLA merchandise fly off the stands.

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
lol they could turn him in to a DDP like character that always smiles :lmao

·
Registered
648 Posts
/Quick off topic

His heel run has gone stale, after losing a series to JoMo (who they've since dropped the ball on)
WWE has not dropped the ball on JoMo. He coming into 2011 more over and with more credability than ever before at the start of a new year. Don't give up yet dude, JoMo's time is coming soon

/end off topic

Sheamus could very well make a nice face. He's got a good moveset and he's pretty good on the mic considering. I would not mind seeing him get a face run after he goes over HHH at 'Mania

·
Registered
844 Posts
Make him a jolly alcoholic! :D

·
Really?
184 Posts
I was thinking the same thing when I watched the Santino/Sheamus tea party. He would work as a face, as one mentioned already, the "FELLA" merchandise = gold. I do however want to see him stay heel for a little longer, he garners a lot of heat and although his "King" gimmick seems completely pointless right now because he keeps losing, just wait...

Triple H will be back soon. King vs King for WrestleMania.

·
Registered
4,007 Posts
i was actually expecting sheamus to go over last night, last year it was heel vs heel in orton vs sheamus and people hated sheamus to the point of actually turning orton face, wich is something wwe didn't expect, i was hoping the same would happen with sheamus, miz is so hated right now, heck people were even poping for sheamus as he was about to exit the cage

i would so buy the FELLA merchandize if it ever came out XD

·
Banned
15,929 Posts
He needs to be next Raw sheriff. He could be mega-popular.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts