Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Taken from Facebook

ICW NOW ON DEMAND ON iPAY PER VIEW @ WWNLive.com!

ICW can now confirm Scottish wrestlings first iPPV is available NOW worldwide and completely uncensored!

#ICWPPV

'ICW 1: Up In Smoke' is on line and you can buy this full event for $9.99(£6.49). Once you buy the PPV on WWNLive.com you can watch it as many times as you want for an unlimited time.

WWN which is ran by Sal Hamaoui and Gabe Sapolsky and also has Dragon Gate USA and Evolve iPPVs on offer. ICW is proud to be a part of this site and once again able to be uncensored and left alone to do what we do best.

Our next iPPV will be ICW: Insane In The Membrane! and that will be recorded on July 1st at The Garage and released on line two weeks later. Our next iPPV following that will be ICW 3: Hadouken featuring Wolfgang Vs. Fergal Devitt.

I urge all ICW fans to post this on their facebook, twitter(#ICWPPV) and any other forums or sites you can think of.

No more being on the sky guide but no show airing, no more wrong episodes airing, no more staying up to a messed up hour to see your favorite promotion, no more adverts airing during our actually show(seriously, that happened!) and no more censorship.

Just ICW, on demand, when you want it!

Love live Insane Championship Wrestling,
Mark Dallas
Managing Director of Insane Championship Wrestling Ltd.

http://www.wwnlive.com/event-icw-5-06-12.html

·
FAKE HAPPY
Born to lose, live to win
12,729 Posts
Seen one of their recent shows. Main event was awesome. (some bloody match for ICW title, can't remember who)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
YES! That was an awesome match. So entertaining.

Agreed, I've been going to Scottsh wrestling shows since 2004 and Jester has improved a lot over the past couple of years.

According to the promoter of ICW in one day the first IPPV has been brought by people in 26 different countries.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I was at the garage for BT Gunn vs Jester. It was fucking sick. Awesome match.

First match that night, Johnny Moss threw red lightning right into the crowd where i was standing, and i landed on my arse, with his elbow in my crotch.

·
Registered
4,035 Posts
No more being on the sky guide but no show airing, no more wrong episodes airing, no more staying up to a messed up hour to see your favorite promotion, no more adverts airing during our actually show(seriously, that happened!) and no more censorship.
Here i stopped reading. God, i hate when companies mocking other companies. That's one the reason i hated TNA in 2010 so much. But it'a Gabe, so no surprise :/

·
Registered
253 Posts
Just saw on facebook that people writing to mychannel to complain about ICW losing their TV deal are being told that "better wrestling promotions may be appearing soon".

What a bunch of fucking cunts.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts